AMAZING transformation thru RNY and Body Contouring Plastic Surgery - from 24W to size 4!...

nicolerobinson
on 1/14/14 11:58 pm - Lithonia, GA

congrats you look great! I am so envious of you! I need plastics so bad! I will never be able to afford that  has anyone ever got their insurance to pay?  I am having yeast issues with mine and its hindering me to wear a 12 which I in the waist so I have got to go up a size or two to fit clothes I am in an xl in shirts my arms are tight due to the skin I am going into depression because of it. I just cant afford plastics I have even hit up talk shows and tv shows to see if they will take me as a geuine pig to have a surgeon to do it.

MyBariatricLife
on 1/15/14 2:25 pm

Yes, many patients have gotten their insurance companies to pay. Keep getting those yeast infections documented by visits to your PCP and prescriptions. That will certainly help your case for the surgery being medically necessary.

also there are many fine teaching universities / medical schools that have residency programs and the plastic surgery is very affordable. Check into those as well. I know both Baylor college and Yale university have programs.

there is CareCredit financing. I have an interest free loan for my face work. I have the money to pay it off but I figure I might as well get my .0001 % interest on it sitting in my savings account, LOL!

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

weightloser1
on 2/10/14 1:16 pm

It's amazing! the surgeon did a welldone job. you have tried the best work for your look.

weightloser1
on 2/10/14 1:19 pm

its amazing. your surgoen did a great job! and you have tried the best work for your look.

MyBariatricLife
on 2/10/14 10:35 pm

Thank you!

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 291 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 216 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?