Chewable multi

browneyes65
on 2/21/14 1:19 am - IN

For now until I can swallow pills I'm looking for some chewable Multivitamins. I was trying to find out if anyone takes chewables and if there is a place I can buy some at the best deal. If there is any store I can just go today to go buy. Thanks everyone.

poet_kelly
on 2/21/14 1:22 am - OH

You can get Chewable Centrum in stores.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

browneyes65
on 2/21/14 11:31 am - IN

I was looking at Krogers and found a chewable Centrum in orange flavor but in the ingredients I did not see Selenium, was I looking at the right one ?

poet_kelly
on 2/21/14 11:33 am - OH

The regular chewable Centrum doesn't have selenium, which is why I would not use it long term.  If you want a chewable temporarily, then I think that's OK.  Selenium deficiency is rare and it won't develop quickly.

Centrum Silver chewables do have selenium (I think they are berry flavored, maybe?) and I would use those if I was going to use them long term.

Good for you for checking the ingredients.

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

browneyes65
on 2/21/14 11:42 am - IN

Thanks, I hoping it will get easier swallowing pills later.

poet_kelly
on 2/21/14 11:42 am - OH

It certainly should.

saterry
on 2/21/14 1:25 am - IN
Revision on 10/03/13

Walmart sells Centrum chewables. According to the Nuts at St Vincent we need 3 a day.

SRVG 1997 SW 301   Revision to RNY 10/3/13 SW 247 GW 130  Ht 5'8

Qajohn
on 2/21/14 1:38 am, edited 2/21/14 5:51 am - Woodbury, MN
RNY on 01/16/14

At the Vitamin Shoppe, they sell Bariatric chewable multivitamins with Iron as well as chewable Calcium (from Calcium Citrate) from a company call Twinlabs. You'd have to check to see if there is a Vitamin Shoppe near you. 

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/twinlab-bariatric-support-chewable-multi-60-chewable-tablets/tl-1514#.UwfJ2eNdV48

MsVThin
on 2/21/14 4:23 am - Hesperia, CA

my doctor suggested 2 Flinstones Complete (yes the children's vitamins) each day

poet_kelly
on 2/21/14 4:36 am - OH

The ASMBS says not to use children's vitamins.  They also say to use a vitamin with selenium, which Flintstones do not have.

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 469 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 538 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 522 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 177 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 409 views
Recent Topics