should I slow down?

new_me180
on 3/2/14 10:25 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

I've been going to the Y for the las couple of months with very good results and shocker, I've been enjoying it. Usually I do 60 mins every other day on the treadmill and strength training and the rest of the days I cycle and more strength training, all my workouts last two hrs each. I'm a little over four months out and average a little under 700 calls a day. My question is for the last week I've not been eating well and feeling unwell. Nausea and tummy troubles are kind of throwing me of track. The last few days I've managed only 400cal and yesterday, I barely made 300cal. I really had to force my self to eat. I still go to the gym and do my two hrs. If I'm not eating well, should I cut back at the gym until I can take in enough food again because at this point, I'm using up more calories at the gym than I'm taking in. I feel ok while I'm at the gym and if I still not eating enough, I will probably cut bac****il I feel better. I still have to force myself to eat a protein bar just to bring up my calls to 500 and protein to just 51. 

southernpeachnc
on 3/2/14 10:42 pm

You need to call your doctor.

Can't Never Did Nothin !!  

new_me180
on 3/3/14 3:30 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

I think I'll do that before it gets worse. Thanks

Patm
on 3/2/14 11:00 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I would find out why you are not able to eat. Cut back on your exercise until your calories are up. You could end up in trouble with not enough food to burn

new_me180
on 3/3/14 3:31 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

I think you're right. Don't want to burn up my muscle instead. Will given the clinic a call again.