I want / need food

ReginaPhelange
on 3/10/14 11:37 am
RNY on 02/24/14

I have tried every suggestion for my protein shakes, I am just so grossed out....

i haven't made my protein goal the last 3 days... I am so tired I don't want to do anything.

i have called the drs office again and they keep say no food until they see me Wednesday.... 

I am going to cry

4 weeks of shakes and zero food, I don't want to be a good sport anymore.  

RNY 2/24/14. HW 274ish. SW 259 GW 135

Mo Diggity
on 3/10/14 11:55 am - poughkeepsie, NY
RNY on 07/03/13

C'mon you can do this !! You've lasted 4 weeks and you only have TWO DAYS to go 'til Wednesday !!! I know it sucks but keeps thinking of the end goal

Maureen Tired of Living my Life in the Dark

PetHairMagnet
on 3/10/14 12:07 pm
RNY on 05/13/13
On March 10, 2014 at 6:37 PM Pacific Time, ReginaPhelange wrote:

I have tried every suggestion for my protein shakes, I am just so grossed out....

i haven't made my protein goal the last 3 days... I am so tired I don't want to do anything.

i have called the drs office again and they keep say no food until they see me Wednesday.... 

I am going to cry

4 weeks of shakes and zero food, I don't want to be a good sport anymore.  

My husband was on it for 6 weeks prior, IIRC, and 2 weeks after. I was on 22 days prior, 8 days after.

you can do it. Really you can. 

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

ReginaPhelange
on 3/10/14 12:55 pm
RNY on 02/24/14

I licked a Dorito and had some broth,  I feel better I know I can do it I just need to find my drive...  5  more shakes until my follow up.. 5 more... 5.... 78 shakes down... 5 to go.... 

poet_kelly
on 3/10/14 1:19 pm - OH

How about making protein ice cream?  Check out the recipes on theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

whiskeyten
on 3/10/14 1:33 pm
RNY on 03/03/14

Awwwwwww, Monday is practically over, so lets say its Tuesday..... Just ONE MORE SLEEP.  you can do this!!!!! You're my March surgery buddy, I see my surgeon on Thursday and get these drains out!  Just think, by Friday we'll be wondering what all the fuss was about There is a light at then end of the tunnel ( no, its not a train!)

Gilly

HW 350  CW 251 GW 160

so ready for this journey to continue!

PetHairMagnet
on 3/10/14 9:57 pm
RNY on 05/13/13
On March 10, 2014 at 8:33 PM Pacific Time, whiskeyten wrote:

Awwwwwww, Monday is practically over, so lets say its Tuesday..... Just ONE MORE SLEEP.  you can do this!!!!! You're my March surgery buddy, I see my surgeon on Thursday and get these drains out!  Just think, by Friday we'll be wondering what all the fuss was about There is a light at then end of the tunnel ( no, its not a train!)

Gilly

Well, actually, it IS a train. Taking you to Thin and Fit Ville....population....YOU! :)

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

ReginaPhelange
on 3/11/14 2:17 am
RNY on 02/24/14

I love that!!

ReginaPhelange
on 3/10/14 2:18 pm
RNY on 02/24/14

I did it!  I drank my last one for the day!   Thanks for the support. I am going to ck out the ice cream. 

Louise1974
on 3/11/14 9:23 am

Good for you!  It is really hard sometimes.  If making the ice cream is too much effort you can always just add a ton of ice and put your shake in the blender and blend until it is the consistency of soft ice cream.  That worked for me.  So did really good quality homemade chicken or beef stock with some unflavored protein powder.  Shakes get really old after a while.  Hang in there.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 358 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 328 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 186 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 3 replies · 112 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 186 views