SO thankful for Hardee's burger commercials

PetHairMagnet
on 3/28/14 9:19 am
RNY on 05/13/13

They gross me out to such a degree, I may never, EVER want to eat a burger ever again in this lifetime. I quite frankly had to keep myself from throwing up after seeing one a few moments ago. What food commercial has cured you of ever wanting something again? 

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

MultiMom
on 3/28/14 9:35 am - NH

I had no idea where that title was going!! Most food commercials gross me out these days. We don't have any Hardee's in the northeast so I can't say that I know which one you are referring to. The one that make me gag are the ones for fried chicken, 

Martha

High 250/Consult Weight 245/Surgery 205/Now 109
Height 5'4.5" BMI 18.4
In maintenance since June 2009

PetHairMagnet
on 3/28/14 10:16 am
RNY on 05/13/13
On March 28, 2014 at 4:35 PM Pacific Time, MultiMom wrote:

I had no idea where that title was going!! Most food commercials gross me out these days. We don't have any Hardee's in the northeast so I can't say that I know which one you are referring to. The one that make me gag are the ones for fried chicken, 

Martha

Living in the southern US, there are so many fried chicken commercials, I am numb to those now! :)

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

The Salty Hag
on 3/29/14 5:21 am
RNY on 05/20/13

On the subject of fried chicken: I was at my dentist's office the other day. The receptionist asked about my diet. I told her nothing fried, low carb...yada yada...Her eyes got HUGE and said "Not even a little bit of fried chicken??" like it was a fate worse than death....lol. Ahh, life in the South! 

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

PetHairMagnet
on 3/30/14 9:18 pm
RNY on 05/13/13
On March 29, 2014 at 12:21 PM Pacific Time, AEisMe wrote:

On the subject of fried chicken: I was at my dentist's office the other day. The receptionist asked about my diet. I told her nothing fried, low carb...yada yada...Her eyes got HUGE and said "Not even a little bit of fried chicken??" like it was a fate worse than death....lol. Ahh, life in the South! 

While I have not had that conversation, living in NC I could absolutely imagine it! :)

ebtiger24
on 3/28/14 10:11 pm - AL
RNY on 12/13/12 with

Think Carl, Jr's. You may have those. They're pretty much the same. They have burgers that are probably 1200 calories by themselves. 

Phil M.
on 3/28/14 11:12 pm - Los Angeles, CA
VSG on 12/20/13

Those nasty Carl's Jr commercials even make the "hot" women in them look gross. 

"I don't know, only God knows where the story ends for me, but I know where the story begins." - Mary J. Blige

M1: -32 M2: -19 M3: -18 M4: -16 M5: -10

Dukemom
on 3/28/14 12:15 pm
RNY on 12/17/13

All fast food commercials. 

My husband stopped at Wendy's the other day to get for himself on our way home.  The smell of the grease was almost more than I could tolerate.  Yuck!

"Perseverance, secret of all triumphs."  ~ Victor Hugo   

Highest weight:  290; Weight at Surgery:  231; Current Weight:  126 (as of most recent Sunday)

PetHairMagnet
on 3/28/14 12:38 pm
RNY on 05/13/13
On March 28, 2014 at 7:15 PM Pacific Time, Dukemom wrote:

All fast food commercials. 

My husband stopped at Wendy's the other day to get for himself on our way home.  The smell of the grease was almost more than I could tolerate.  Yuck!

Someone (support group I think) said to go and smell the rotted garbage stench at a fast food place and boy did that ever cure me from fries and filet o'fish...which I used to love, love, love! I drove through McD for coffee and they were frying up FO'F recently and I thought I'd vomit while I waited...it was horrid. Can't imagine the greasy smell in my car. 

Cunning_Pam
on 3/29/14 3:46 am
RNY on 12/18/13

I can't wait to get to this point. At the moment, Filet o' Fish still sings its siren song every time I drive past Mickey D's. Fortunately, so far I've been able to resist the allure!

Surgery: RNY on 12/18/2013 with Jay M. Snow, MD            "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness." - Robert Herjavec, quoting Al Capone