My First NSV

dlang057
on 4/10/14 10:13 pm
RNY on 03/25/14

I am almost three weeks post-op and have had my first NSV.  I have had the pleasure of being able to tighten my bra in both the shoulder straps and hook band!  I have adjusted the shoulder straps an inch and have moved to the hooks to the second to last row.  Previously both were fully extended and very uncomfortable.  Now I have some lift and no skin digging:)

These little victories are great encouragement as the journey continues.

Danielle

RRach
on 4/11/14 12:31 am

SPECTACULAR! I'm so happy for you! :)

"Never Give Up: There is no such thing as an ending. Just a new beginning.

sBob
on 4/11/14 2:26 am

That's wonderful news. I too am at that stage, now have to buy some new bras. :) It's a good feeling to know that even if the scale doesn't always show the change, our clothes certainly do!!  

karenp8
on 4/11/14 3:31 am - Brighton, IL

You are doing great! This is the first of many victories. I became the queen of goodwill and resale shops so I could always have clothes that fit me well. I was so much more motivated when I knew I looked good! Congratulations!

Cunning_Pam
on 4/11/14 6:10 am
RNY on 12/18/13

That's excellent! Don't the NSVs, no matter how small, make you feel great? Here's to many, many more!

Surgery: RNY on 12/18/2013 with Jay M. Snow, MD            "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness." - Robert Herjavec, quoting Al Capone