1 Month out!!!!

Eno
on 7/22/14 10:16 am - ocala, FL

I love this.. I finally made it to one month.. So im cleared to eat oatmeal eggs cheese potatoes. Crackers fish pita n flat bread..but i eat a bite and im full its crazy!  How do i eat a whole tilapia to get my protein in i get a bite and im so full. Any advice?

Jenn S.
on 7/22/14 12:37 pm - Boise, ID
RNY on 06/16/14

Congrats on making it one month! That's a hard time and you did it! I am five weeks out and I can't imagine eating a whole tilapia.  I am eating about 2-3oz at a time.  I make sure that each time I eat, I eat some protein first, and I eat maybe a bit of veggies or fruit if I can fit it in.  I am not allowed any grains right now so I can't speak to the oatmeal, crackers or pita bread. At this point in time I still need one shake a day to get enough protein in. Both my surgeon and NUT have told me this is ok.  I would continue to do the same if you don't seem to be able to get in all your protein with food alone. I'm told it gets easier as the time passes. Good luck to you!

mimiof2wins
on 7/22/14 1:56 pm - CA
RNY on 01/16/14

I would always eat the protein first . I wasn't allowed any bread, pasta, tortillas, rice, etc. for the first 6 months.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 454 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 413 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 353 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 353 views