Vitamins on sale a Meijer

poet_kelly
on 8/6/14 2:22 am - OH

Yesterday I went to Meijer because that's the only place locally I can find the iron I use, Sundown Perfect Iron.  Sometimes I just order it online but I had coupons.  Well, it was a great time to go to Meijer (I rarely go there) because it turned out they had a buy one get one free sale on all Sundown vitamins and supplements.  They also had Meijer brand multivitamins on sale buy one get one half price (a bottle of 100 was only $4.19, too).  So I stocked up on multis and iron.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

karenp8
on 8/6/14 2:48 am - Brighton, IL

Thanks for sharing Kelly!

poet_kelly
on 8/6/14 2:49 am - OH

You're welcome.

If you use Sundown vitamins, I find coupons for them all the time.  Sometimes Meijer has digital coupons for them on their website, though they don't at the moment.  You can get coupons on the Sundown vitamins website sometimes and I find them in the local newspaper on the weekends and on coupon.com often.  Coupons combined with a buy one get one free sale makes for really cheap vitamins.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

selhard
on 8/8/14 11:31 pm - MN
RNY on 11/26/12

Thanks, but never heard of a Meijer store. (I live in the part of the USA where I haven't heard of a lot of places) I did stop at our Family Dollar once but no luck finding Sundown Perfect Iron.  I asked the clerk about stocking it and she gave me a look like, "honey, this store doesn't cater to individuals like that." Please, everyone, keep posting deals for penny-pinchers like me. 

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 431 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 387 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 312 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 428 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 312 views