Posting because I think its important makes me accountable

tracy71
on 9/24/14 1:48 am

So I am almost a yr out (10/25) I have lost 65-70lbs and have stopped I know why but I am posting on here so I can look back at advice if its given and also it just makes me accountable to myself. Today is a new day I am going to try and not cheat and make the best choices meal by meal so far for breakfast I had a slice of homemade bread toasted cut it in half had half with jelly the other with pb (I know this is not  a good choice but again im working on it today is a new day and baby steps) for lunch is a salad with mixed greens, red pepper, onion, cucumber, sunflower seeds, turkey and shredded chz.

I plan on running 3miles this evening. I also am only going to eat for 20 mins and if I have anything left it will go in the garbage and for the last 10mins of my lunch I will walk.

Tonite when I get hm and if I feel the urge to eat I am going to get on here!

tracy71
on 9/24/14 2:40 am

had to post someone made apple pie and there are pumpkin and cider doughnuts

AnnyBananny
on 9/24/14 5:33 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Tracy, just want to invite you to join the "What's on Your Menu today, RNYers" thread. It's a daily (week days at least) post that I, or someone, starts. It's a great place to post your menu and feel more accountable. It also give you fantastic ideas for menus, etc. There are folks that are just a few days or weeks post op, people like me who are 6 or so months out, and people in maintenance so it's a really nice mix.

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

HFA70
on 9/24/14 5:35 am

Perhaps you can add more protein to your daily intake.  It will make you feel full longer and it's a requirement for success.

Eating for 20 min. then throwing out food is an excellent idea, if you are eating carbs, take your time eating your salad and turkey.

Much success!

tracy71
on 9/24/14 6:08 am

Thank you AnnyBananny for the invite you guys will probably get real sick of me but I have to take hold now, I just have too! HFA70 thank you! I still count my chews...lol