What's on your menu today, RNYers?

AnnyBananny
on 10/4/14 2:20 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Karen! Happy birthday, what a fantastic present to give yourself - the continued gift of health. And with your new healthy lifestyle you'll have so many MORE birthday to celebrate. 

What kinds of things do you knit? I'm a total knitting addict. A new local yarn shop has opened right across the street from my house - but as almost always with the LYS it's too rich for my blood except for special things like a baby gift or something for my mother (who truly appreciates the time and effort I put into the creation of each knitted piece). I bought some beautiful, beautiful yarn in *****oteague - I already made a new scarf/wrap for myself from one of the skeins (while I was with my aunt and uncle in the hospital), but I'm about to start the second one I bought. I bought a pattern as well and it's quite complicated so it will definitely keep my mind busy!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

karenp8
on 10/4/14 5:40 am - Brighton, IL

I started out making very simple scarves and donating them to the local school nurse who gives them to kids who need them. My current scarf is a frilly lace work on for a friend. I found a new yarn shop yesterday and bought some beautiful peach colored hand dyed yarn. It was,like you said,very expensive but I loved the color and will use it for something for myself. Just not quite sure what. I may take a class at the shop though because I would love to learn to do colorwork like Fair Isle patterns. Too complicated to learn from pictures but hopefully I can get it with some work with a real life person.

(deactivated member)
on 10/4/14 1:42 am

Good morning it is rainy here also.I stayed in bed till ten.I have an excuse since I haven't been feeling well.I feel better than I did.

B: Apple pie Yogurt with a tiny piece of apple

L:Burger no bun

D:?

vitamins are going in so is the water.

Candy V.
on 10/4/14 7:09 am - MI
RNY on 09/12/12

Hi guys. Just haven't been online much for quite a while, thought I would say hi 

B. coffee w creamer and equal

l weigh****chers lasagna

s sm apple

hot tea

D. ? Chicken salad

s. Granola bar

I'm doing well, staying a size 4. 2 years out RNY

RNY 9/12    TT 9/13    HT 5' 4"   HW 250    SW 242   CW 125

Come keep it real in R&R 3.0 Want a group invite?  Send a PM  

karenp8
on 10/4/14 9:03 am - Brighton, IL

Thanks for hopping in Candy. The more the merrier! Glad to hear you are doing well and maintaining too. Thanks for posting!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 466 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 425 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 441 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views