frustrated

erinmr
on 11/4/14 9:06 pm

Im frustrated i had a baby a yr ago and after i had her i got down to 205 but now im up to 220 and i don't want to gain anymore back it needs to stop i have just been absurdly hungry the past 2weeks i don't know what to do i was going to do a liquid diet for 2 weeks get back on track but the shakes are making me nasuas

Annakay76
on 11/4/14 9:53 pm

Are you pregnant again?

erinmr
on 11/4/14 10:21 pm

No i would like to be but no not yet lol were aiming for sometime with in the next year but i wanna lose 20 lbs before i get pregnant again

karenp8
on 11/4/14 10:22 pm - Brighton, IL

I would suggest measuring your food again like you did post op. Allow a cup of food per meal and record the calories and grams of protein you are eating. Start each meal with good dense protein like meat and then some non starchy vegetables like green beans or broccoli. If you are eating white carbs like breads,pasta,rice and potatoes--cut them out. They will cause you to feel hungry and crave more. Make sure you are drinking at least 64 ounces of fluids and preferably more. Move more than you are now. If this seems overwhelming,just make one change at a time. At this stage,shakes only will just leave you feeling hungry and probably lead you to eating more. Check out the what are you eating post for ideas on what other OHers are eating. You can do this one choice at a time!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 469 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 428 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 360 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 444 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 360 views