It's here..... Aaaaaaahhhh!

Berryhoosier
on 1/11/15 5:36 am
RNY on 12/17/14

Well, it seems I have hit the dreaded 3 weeks stall. I assume that just means I'm doing it right 😉. The funny thing is, after I eat I feel satisfied and don't want more.  Hallelujah! However, I end up feeling guilty because in the past if I felt satisfied and didn't want more, it was because I had eaten half a pizza and a pint of ice cream. The guilt is an immediate reaction, but then I look back at what I ate, and the numbers in myfitnesspal and go, "I did great!" I think the stall makes me second guess myself a little more.  I'm so glad I have read on here that it happens to almost everyone. Thank you! I'm looking forward to seeing my counselor Wednesday. This is my first weird emotional thing to crop up. Thank God for therapy!

nicupnorth
on 1/11/15 7:52 am - Eagle river, WI

Great job!!! I purposely have not gotten on the scale the past couple of days,  not only am I just over the 3 weeks, " it's thats time of the month". And I ALWAYS gained then.  So I am going to hold off for a couple days!

STB
on 1/11/15 10:10 am
RNY on 07/21/14

Yay for you! It is funny - I would do everything I was supposed to and day after there would be no loss then, all of a sudden I would drop two or three pounds. It is funny how our bodies register the weight loss.

SHARON  

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 473 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 430 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 364 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 447 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?