Cruise

janols
on 1/22/15 10:14 am

I'm just over 3 months post op and going on a cruise next week. Any food suggestions? I plan on bringing some Qest Bars just in case. I have been on cruises in my over eating days and didn't find the food too great back then so I don't think it will be a challenge that way. More of what to eat.

kokosuggs
on 1/22/15 10:31 am

Im not that far out yet but I'm the same way about the cruises...The food wasn't great...

Take PLENTY of water tho ...protein snacks too :)

RNY 1/19/15   SW 238  CW 169 GW ??

Deana_
on 1/22/15 11:08 am

Pretty sure you can't bring any produce or actual food on the ship aside from dry snacks. Maybe some premade protein shakes but I've been on many cruises before surgery and I know they have plenty to eat that we can have. Shrimp ****tail for sure 

jenorama
on 1/22/15 1:53 pm - CA
RNY on 10/07/13

Protein bars are a great idea. I would bring along protein shake powder and a blender bottle too. As you know, there should be plenty of solid protein choices aboard with cold cuts and chicken and the shrimp another poster mentioned. Watch your bread and fruit intake and you should be fine! 

Have a great time! What line are you going on? We sail Norwegian and have our second Alaskan in September!

Jen

janols
on 1/23/15 12:48 am

Thank you all for the feedback! It's just a 4 day Princess from LA to Ensenada. They had a sale and it was too good to pass up. :-)

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 449 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 405 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 39 replies · 339 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 435 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 39 replies · 339 views