What's on your menu Monday, RNYers?

Bubbles314
on 1/26/15 5:44 am - Kalamazoo, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Anny,

Thanks for the compliments, I will keep it up.  I'll check out amazon. 

I also see you have a new avitar and you also look great.  So close to goal, yeah

phibbmom
on 1/26/15 4:14 am

Good afternoon!  I seem to always post so late . . . anyway, I went to my doc for my 3 month checkup today.  Everything looks great and my A1C is at 5.6!!!!  I am feeling on top of the world today! 

My favorite snack is Light & Fit Greek yogurt with almonds or PB2 depending on the flavor.  I also love Sargento Reduced Fat Colby Jack cheese sticks.  My family loves them too so they disappear fast. 

Time since surgery 3.5 months

B:  Overnight pumpkin oats, 1/2 scoop protein powder, 1/8 c skim milk

L:  Panera turkey chili, 1 tbsp reduced fat cheddar cheese

S:  Light & Fit Toasted Coconut Greek Yogurt, 1 tbsp slivered almonds

D:  Taco Casserole

V/W:  started

E:  Going to the gym now to beat the snow.  Treadmill 1 hour

High: 295  Pre-surgery: 267  Current: 142   RNY: 10/7/14

AnnyBananny
on 1/26/15 4:25 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Congrats on the good check up!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

Bubbles314
on 1/26/15 5:54 am - Kalamazoo, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Just wanted to take a moment to say, Congrat's to you, and for your good check up.    Feels great doesn't it. 

Keep up the good work.  Here's to our success

NYMom222
on 1/26/15 5:45 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Hey! Latecomer here. I was supposed to have my 6 month check-up tomorrow, but it got postponed until next week because of the snow. I am storm ready with my comfort food...have beef stew in the Crockpot and chicken soup on the stove.   Today I prepped a snack I used to have on Weigh****chers. It is basically to take a huge tub - the one quart size of yogurt and mix it with one reg. size box of SF pudding mix. Make your own flavor. I usually add cheesecake flavor with about a teaspoon of vanilla and a teaspoon of lemon juice. Stir and let it sit for awhile in the fridge to thicken a little and for the flavors to meld. Going to have some later with some sliced strawberries.

B: Premier protein

S: 1/2 orange

L: Salad with Roast chicken and shred mozzarella. Trader Joe's Champagne pear vinegrette

D: Chicken Soup with carrots and may put some whole wheat egg noodles in.

S: Cheesecake yogurt with sliced strawberries

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Deana_
on 1/26/15 6:53 am

Hi There

6 weeks today since RNY

Started at 239. I am 213.6 today.. i feel like im losing very slow. I also feel like i dont have much ambition to be adventurous with food right now even though i went to the culinary institute of america for college.

breakfast: 2 slices boars head deli ham and 1 slice baby swiss.. very thin slices. 2 slices of the ham is 2 oz. with 2 small strawberry

lunch: 2 oz chipotle chicken with 1 oz fajita veg and 1 oz black bean. 1 oz sour cream.

dinner: 2.5 oz burger with mushrooms and swiss. no sugar added ketchup. 

snack: yogurt with 1 oz fruit

bikram yoga tonight :)

am i eating enough? i notice a lot of you eat more meals and snacks. 

(deactivated member)
on 1/26/15 9:02 am

This post made me look for some new snack items. I found spicy black bean hummus it was so good. 

Most Active
Recent Topics