What's on your menu Monday, RNYers?

Waterme27
on 1/26/15 12:48 am

Thank you! I will be two years out in March. I reached my goal weight of losing 100 lb probably two months before I got pregnant 

NDHM
on 1/25/15 10:23 pm

Been way too long, & I've missed y'all! When I got too busy to come back here, I got too busy to log my food (Imagine that!). No gains, but no losses either. Well, here's to new beginnings!!

B: Hard Boiled Eggs (2)

L: Baby Spinach, Low Fat Feta, Pecans, Strawberries. Green onions, Sugar Free Raspberry Vinaigrette

D: Pot Roast, Navy Beans, and mini peppers with goat cheese & prosciutto

S: Pb2 with Yoplait 100 cal Greek Yogurt, Kiwi, too much Iced Coffee

V: alarms set (it's the ONLY way I can remember even almost 2 years out)

W: Never a problem

E: yuck...whatever my daughters force me into lol

karenp8
on 1/25/15 11:03 pm - Brighton, IL

Glad to see you back here. I am the same way. No matter how busy my day I post to keep myself accountable. It's working so far!

AnnyBananny
on 1/25/15 11:10 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Welcome back!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

AngryViking
on 1/25/15 11:01 pm, edited 1/25/15 11:01 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

Hi All!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  We are not expecting much here from the storm racing up the coast, but all my friends and family are freaking out!  I'm originally from the Hudson Valley area and they are supposed to get walloped.  I hope everyone gets a good snow day out of it and isn't caught out on the road.

My go-to snacks are usually cheeses sticks or a babybel light, but I found a new favorite to add to my list.  Butterball makes these smoked turkey sticks and 3 of them (they're like 4in long) are 60 calories with 8 gms of protein.

B:  coffee with half & half and Yoplait Greek tropical fruit

S:  Fiber Gourmet wheat thinables with 2 wedges of Laughing Cow Queso Fresco

L:  Leftover crockpot Italian venison and some pork rinds since I'm not having the delicious sub roll I would normally serve it on

S:  Butterball smoked turkey sticks

D:  Over easy egg on a Morningstar Farms Mediterranean chickpea burger

TOTALS:  Cals:  810  Protein:  87  Carbs:  50  Fat:  35

AnnyBananny
on 1/25/15 11:03 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Are they like jerky? What area of the grocery store do you find these meat sticks LOL? I really want to like jerky, but haven't found one that doesn't essentially gross me out.

AngryViking
on 1/25/15 11:16 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

Not like jerky exactly, more like a non-greasy Slim Jim.  I got them at WalMart by the jerky/nuts.

AnnyBananny
on 1/26/15 2:21 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Hmmm....just checked at Giant and they didn't have them. I want to hit Walmart sometime after this snow storm to stock up on Banana Cream yogurt, so I'll check there!

(deactivated member)
on 1/26/15 1:10 am
RNY on 09/08/14

I want those sticks NOW!

Daisydoo02
on 1/25/15 11:20 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Good Morning everyone! Yay Munchie Monday 

Anny the apple slices with laughing cow swiss sounds so delicious, I am going to have to try that!!

No show here today (up here in Canada) but we are supposed to get a storm on Thursday, so probably the tail end of what you guys are getting today/tomorrow.  Snow days are wonderful, we never get enough of them!  I love the stay in my jammies all day idea.  Please tell me more about the "pennies on the windowsill," I have never heard of that. Is that kid thing, an old wives tale? I am curious!!!

I like the BuzzFeed post, it was interesting. I am so down with the cheese/olive/cracker plate. That is so up my ally! Thanks for the link.

My "go to" munchies:

nuts (peanuts, cashews, pistachios, trail mix)

sliced bell pepper and a dip, the dip is usually hummus, but I also love spicy guacamole

yogurt & berries, I pretty much stick to vanilla yogurt and either raspberries or blueberries

protein hot chocolate

1/2 banana sliced into "coins" with peanut butter on top of each coin

Kale & Chia tortilla chips & marble cheese or guacamole (These are the chips from Costco, brand name Wild Roots, I don't get them often cuz I could eat a whole bag I think)

Baby bell (my fav is the swiss flavour)

KIND bars (my fav is the dark chocolate)

Deviled eggs

Pepper jack cheese & kielbasa (I warm up the kielbasa until it gets a little sear on it in a frying pan and put the cheese on top so it kind of melts, yummm)

Time since surgery: 14 months + 11 days

AM wake up: two cups of Cinnamon Pastry fflavored coffee with 1% milk

B: Protein Hot Chocolate

S: 1/3 cup dry roasted peanuts

L: 3.5 oz of homemade Tandoori grilled chicken, 1/4 cup mixed greens, 2 tbsp hot sauce + 2 tbsp sour cream (my dressing)

S: 4 Breton multigrain crackers & 30 grams of Brie cheese (was craving Brie on the weekend!!)

D: 3/4 cup of tex mex ground beef with Shredded Tex Mex cheese, sour cream, salsa, and hot sauce on 1/4 cup shredded lettuce (open face tacos)

S: Protein Hot Chocolate

TOTALS: 1167 calories, 108 protein, 40 carbs, 68 fat

V/W: am vits done, calcium chews throughout the day, water all good

E: 60 minute step class after work, then 60 minute hike with the dogs in the snow

Have a great day everyone!

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

Most Active
Recent Topics