Two weeks until surgery Help?

Krystal E.
on 4/11/15 9:20 am
RNY on 04/24/15

So my surgery is 4/24. I feel like I have a million things two to do, but really I don't. Maybe anxiety or maybe just stress from the Liver shrinking diet. My question to you guys are what to pack for my hospital stay,  and must have purchases for the house for first few weeks. I have a husband and two little girls. Any advise?

twellington1
on 4/11/15 9:56 am - NH

I was terrified going in so understand your stress...I overbought so my advice is to not get much. Jello, sugar free popsicles, broth. You are not going to feel like eating much and if you're like me at all your tastes will change at first. I could not drink plain water for the first year..had to have flavor and be VERY cold. as for hospital stay just comfy clothes and a pillow for the ride home    g ood luck it is a good thing you're doing 

thin_by_thirty
on 4/13/15 2:02 am - Parma, OH
RNY on 01/03/12

I took a body pillow to the hospital.  It helped me to have something to hold against me right after surgery.  I agree with the popsicles and broth.  Make sure you own measuring cups and a good blender but I assume with kids, you have those already.  :-)  Good Luck!

I will be Thin by Thirty!  ~Megan

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 326 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 376 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 467 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 381 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?