Having a moment on the treadmill...tears

Cooter N.
on 7/19/15 8:13 pm

I havent been the best at using my treadmill but I have found a new love for it. I have been trying to speed up and add miles and tonight I did great. As a matter of fact, I cried tears of joy because I had a moment of mental awakening....I hurt everywhere but it was so worth it. 

Surgery 2/3/15 Band to RNY Hw:272 CW:262   

cc583
on 7/19/15 8:44 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Wow! That is awesome! Very proud if you! I'm not yet able to do very much exercise due to fracture in my knee. I in the beginning stages of getting ready for surgery. Hopefully to be done in October. I am doing well on the diet given to me by the Dr. So far lost 13 lbs in 12 days. Can't wait to get some more weight off to start exercising other than the chair exercises I'm currently doing. Keep up the great work! I know you just went over a major hurdle!

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

selhard
on 7/19/15 1:50 pm, edited 7/19/15 6:48 pm - MN
RNY on 11/26/12

I just got back from taking an evening swim in a cool, spring-fed lake.  Reading your text tonight while drinking a cup of hot tea is a good way to end a good day.  Cheers to you.

karenp8
on 7/20/15 5:47 am - Brighton, IL

It's an amazing feeling isn't it?! I used to hate exercise but now it starts my day off right. In fact, Saturday we left town at 730 am so I got up at 530 am so I could do my three miles with my dog first!