Fusion Vitamins

clnewsome_85
on 10/10/15 11:22 am
RNY on 10/19/15

I know so many of you take over the counter multi vitamins, but my program requires a bariatric specific AND I do not mind taking them. Actually, I have found the pricing to be comparable anyways. I also am already deficient on several things so hopefully it will help that much more. So far I have only explored with Multi's and I really like Fusion Multi Chewebles, I have not had one yet that I didnt get down or that I did not like. Curious to know if anyone has tried the Sub-lingual or any other supplements from them and if so, what did you feel about them?

I am pre-op. Surgery is on October 19th and I will re-start my supplements 2 weeks post-op.

Thank in advance for you input.

Chels

Grim_Traveller
on 10/10/15 7:52 pm
RNY on 08/21/12

The American Society For Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery recommends 200% of the RDA for vitamins and minerals. And I hate to tell you, the Bariatric Fusion products are criminally misleading. Each chewable has only 25% of most things. To get 200% of what you need you would have to take EIGHT of those multivitamins, each and every day. Taking comparable chewables from Celebrate or Bariatric Advantage, or locally available Centrum, you would only need TWO per day.

So the pricing is really not comparable either. Taking the Bariatric Fusion 8 times a day is really, really, really expensive.

It bugs the living crap out of me that they prey upon people by sticking Bariatric in their name. They are expensive as well as crappy, and there is no way you will be able to keep up with 8 per day. Don't reward them by buying their product. Please choose a better brand.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

clnewsome_85
on 10/11/15 6:53 am
RNY on 10/19/15

Thank you so much for that information, they were samples that I had gotten from the dietician so I assumed they were "ok" to take. I will stick the the celebrate or bariatric advantage then. I can push thru the bad taste :)

Again, thank you so much for the VERY helpful information.

Chels

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 426 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 355 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 354 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 281 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 6 replies · 161 views