2 Years Couple questions

browneyes65
on 1/4/16 10:32 pm - IN

How many Multivitamins do you take daily? I was told 2. How much D3 do you take daily or weekly ? I know everyone is diffrent but thought I might ask. Still at year 2 I'm trying to get a good place with numbers and ranges what is a good range to be at, should I be in the higher range or is it ok to be in middle range ? My total Protein is 6.3 range 6.2-8.1 I can never get that high. I have at least 1 Whey protein drink a day.

chulbert
on 1/5/16 5:36 am - Rochester, NY
RNY on 01/21/13

I take two bariatric multivitamins and 5,000 IU of D3 per day.

I'm personally of the opinion that as long as your results fall within the reference range then you're fine.

CerealKiller Kat71
on 1/5/16 9:37 am
RNY on 12/31/13

I am not an expert and I don't know if what I do is of any assistance, but here it is.

I am two years out as of New Year's eve -- I take 2 multis per day and 5000 IUs of DRY D3/sublingual twice per week.  I actually had to lower my D3 supplementation because I have run too high at nearly 100.  In my humble opinion, your D supplementation should be dictated by your results.  I try to stay at the 80 range.  My proteins range from 6.8 to 7 despite always getting in over 80 grams of protein per day.  

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

White Dove
on 1/5/16 10:55 am - Warren, OH

I have always been in the middle range on protein and my doctors are fine with that.  I have always used chewable bariatric multi vitamins since surgery and my labs are always good.  I am considering going to that patch because people seen to be doing well with those.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends