Pinch Me - is this real?
i cannot wrap my head around the changes and NSVs that have happened just since my surgery on 11/2/15.
- Fit in an airplane seat without an extender!! My first post in this forum was from being in tears on an airplane.
- Crossed my legs - not perfectly but I'll take it!
- Had the confidence to go on a cruise alone after my traveling partner backed out at the last minute.
- Posting my first photo h
ere. Still scary - I have a log way to go.
HW 280. SW 270. Current weight 210.
HW: 280 SW: 270. CW: 190. Goal: 140
Lap Band: 10/2007 Insurance Approval: 10/19/15 Revision to RNY: 11/2/15
Preop -10 M1 -26 M2 -19 M3 -10 M4 -11 M5 -3 M5 -4 M6 .. Too tired to do the math, but slow
Try some of those new clothes before you get too skinny and you miss the opportunity!
- High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
- High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
- Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
- Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
- CW: 130 and dropping... thank you Keto! (2020)
You've done a wonderful job!
6'3" tall, male. Maintaining a loss of 280 pounds.
Highest weight was 475. Consult weight 04/12 was 411. RNY on 08/21/12 at 359 lbs. Current weight 195.
M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.
on 2/29/16 6:17 am
Congratulations -- you must be so proud of yourself. Those are wonderful NSVs -- keep up the amazing work.
"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat
on 2/29/16 7:09 am
Great job. I cried when I could fit in a airplane seat. Best feeling ever. You don't have to pinch yourself. It is real.
Keep coming here and show how well you are doing. Help others who maybe struggling. Sharing our stories does help. I am so glad I found this website.
Keep taking pictures. And put them side by side. Don't think about how far you have to go. Look how far you have come so far.