the scale... a GOOD day.

MarieCeeJay
on 9/27/16 6:47 am

Okay so I stepped on the scale this morning. 226lbs. NOT FREAKIN' POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not even a full week into exercise and working out and I'm already down 6 pounds.

I feel so proud of my consistency and my efforts. I know my pouch is helping me stay full and not overeat easily, but the movement of my body; the conscious, mindfulness to only eat protein is my doing. I just am so grateful to be losing weight.

I hate this extra fat. I hate the rashes that come from my skin rubbing. I hate the heaviness I feel walking around. I am scared that I'll be like my mother, diabetes; heart disease; heart attack in her 40s. I despise the way people think of me and behave towards me because they think my outershell is all that I am inside my heart and mind.

I just want to be healthy and fit and know the energy that skinny people have, feel the confidence that healthy people feel from their success. I want it ALL darnnit!!! and today. I put me first. I'm going after it all!!!

Feeling like: I LOVE ME!!!!!

Marie.

Sunqueen15
on 9/27/16 8:36 pm
RNY on 03/21/16

Congratulations! You're on the perfect path to success I am sure. I can't wait to see your post when you have reached "onederland" and your excitement and love are just as contagious that day too!! :-) 

P.S. You're super lucky you lost 6 lbs since adding exercise. I waited 6 months to add fitness to my routine. I gained 1.6 lbs and it took me over a week to get it off, drove me nuts!! LOL

MarieCeeJay
on 9/28/16 4:33 am

thanks for the support and love

I'm going to cry like a baby when I get to199 lbs..

Most Active
Recent Topics