This Past Year - I cannot even begin to describe it!

Lovely_Caprice
on 7/1/17 12:42 pm

Thank you. Keep doing what you are doing so well and without realizing it you will be at your goal!

birdiegirl
on 7/1/17 11:25 am

Remember what you are feeling right now, how wonderful it feels. Write it down and tuck it away if need be. There may come a time in the future when it gets very tough and you are tempted to give in or give up, then bring out these great feelings you have today.

I try to never forget what it felt like to be super morbidly obese. I don't want to go back there, ever. When I get sick and tired of measuring and watching every morsel that goes in my mouth, I think back to my obese days as well as my first experiences at goal.

Congrats, you've worked for it. Enjoy the holiday today.

Lovely_Caprice
on 7/1/17 12:45 pm

Thank you for the advice. I shall do that.

CathyV
on 7/1/17 12:23 pm

That's awesome!!!! I'm so happy for you. I agree, I always felt almost...apologetic for breathing air, you know? I had gotten to where I just hated going anywhere, the discomfort I brought people was just palpable. :/ Im almost at the year mark and have lost a similar amount, but still have a ways to go. Sometimes I'm still the fattest person in the room. But I am getting there. :)

HW- 375

SW- 358

GW- 175

Lovely_Caprice
on 7/1/17 12:47 pm

You are dong great! Keep at it - it is not an easy journey but at the end OMG it is so worth it! Cheers!

cc583
on 7/1/17 3:52 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

You have done and continue to do an incredible job! I am still the "freak in the room" but getting much closer to the day when I won't be so I can definitely relate.

What a great post!

Congrats Caprice!

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

Most Active
Recent Topics