What's on your menu today (Monday) RNYers?

Kakesie
on 7/31/17 6:47 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Thanks, Kelly!

(deactivated member)
on 7/31/17 6:22 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Prayers for safe travels. I hope your appointment goes well.

Kakesie
on 7/31/17 6:49 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Thank you so much, Rosie!

Gina 21 Years Out
on 7/31/17 6:47 am - Burleson, TX

My brother lives in Lincoln, and works in Omaha (at Gallup)...Next time I come up, I'll gladly go the 3 hours, to visit YOU!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Kakesie
on 7/31/17 6:51 am
RNY on 02/19/16

WOW! That would be so awesome, Gina! Or I could meet you halfway somewhere.

Writergurl08
on 7/31/17 7:29 am
RNY on 02/15/18

If I wasn't working today, I'd offer to meet up! Or hey, if you're coming in via I80, swing through Mahoney State Park (since that's the topic of the day) It's $5 for a day pass, but BEAUTIFUL. DH and I had our wedding reception at one of the lodges there.

supershopper
on 7/31/17 4:53 am

ok busy weekend i went out both days. Yesterday was my nephews 5th birthday it was at this non for profit place called ink for kids in Georgia. It was this interactive place that allows kids to use their imagination and role play, so there was a little bank setup, a grocery store, a dairy, dentist, and they could go into each section and role play and pretend and learn. It was very cool I thought. I had pizza toppings and a little frosting and 1 bite of cake. I then went to starbucks got a mint majesty tea with SF vanilla in it. it was yummy and I got my free refill :) I wore this awesome parisian dress that was open in the back, very daring for me and my mom who generally is very picky didn't even say anything. (last time i showed her a dress I bought she said its really thin?) Like what does that even mean? Anyway... My sister said it was to big and told me to eat more frosting and cake and it would fit better. she was joking so I didn't take it personally.

Saturday i bought and made pork belly for the first time. It was yummy and very fatty and good. There is a little in the fridge still.

QOTD: I have not visited many parks. I just got back into camping this year and I'm liking it thus far. We are selling our 1959 vintage camper (if you know anyone that wants to buy let me know) and purchasing another for a project. I can't wait to buy another and flip it. It was a LOT of fun. We have been toying with the idea of doing a small bus this time and flipping it.

Food:

gizzards/coffee/eas RTD chocolate/almond milk

leftover crack chicken

squash

not sure on dinner yet

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

Gina 21 Years Out
on 7/31/17 6:48 am - Burleson, TX

Need a pic, of you, in the dress!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

pinyee
on 7/31/17 4:57 am - Bomoseen, VT
RNY on 03/23/16

Good morning Menu Family!!! I had an awesome weekend sad I could not make the OH get together but next time. Last night capped of my fun watching one of my favorite NASCAR drivers drive a sprint car on the dirt was just BBQ sauce on the pork chop.. (could have referenced dessert but keeping it protein forward).. Stood about 5 feet from him and could have bugged him like others did but growing up in that environment I knew that there is a time and place for that. Someday I will have my chance to meet him I hope! But he did wave at me so I will take it!

QOTD: I am sad to say I have never been to a National Park guess I need to change that!

Food for the day:

B: Bacon, watermelon and coffee Today is a high test day I only got 3 hours of sleep last night but it is worth it!

L: ham and cottage cheese

S: yogurt picked up some of the new Dannon high protein ones

D: I think we will be eating out as both hubby and I will be beat...

S: SF popsicle

Have a great day friends....

Theduffman27
on 7/31/17 5:25 am, edited 7/31/17 12:17 am
VSG on 11/19/14

Good morning -another great weekend in the books! Spent the weekend at our camp, yesterday we came home and went kayaking with our youngest son and two other couples, came home and showered and then went to see a WW2 B-17 flying fortress that was at our local airport, was really cool. Both of my kids enjoyed the visit. Then out to dinner and home. Long busy weekend.

QOTD - NYS is home to the Adirondack Park - is the largest park in the US, can fit the following within its borders:Glacier, Yosemite, the Great Smoky Mountains, Yellowstone and the Grand Canyon. I live an hour from the Adirondack Park so we spend alot of time Hiking, Kayaking, camping , and enjoying the great outdoors.

B - Pure protein bar

S- Light and fit greek yogurt - pumpkin pie

L - Tuna and balsamic

S - Buddig meat

D - grilled scallops and veggies

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 487 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 488 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 328 views