What's on your Monday Menu, RNYers?

(deactivated member)
on 5/15/18 1:21 pm

Oh boy ... my hair won't gro ....,never mind giving her fifty brush strokes a nite ( sexual allusions some ... psychotherapists ?! )

Emiepie
on 5/14/18 6:36 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! And, here is Monday already-lol! We got a ton of garage cleaning done this weekend so I did feel like it went by too fast. I got to see my sister and MIL for Mother's day too so a good weekend overall.

Accountability: Pretty standard weekend for me.

QOTD: I can't seem to think of anything at the moment but I was a very imaginative child so I am sure there was things but I am drawing a blank this morning-NEED COFFEE.

Time since surgery: 3 years 9 months

B: SF latte, eggbeaters, ½ an orange and 2 turkey sausage links

L: Albacore lettuce wraps and baby carrots

S: P3 turkey pack and Carbmaster yogurt

D: Apple chicken burger, spinach salad (Bleu cheese, pecans and Skinnygirl raspberry vinaigrette dressing) and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Homemade Greek yogurt with SF syrup and ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: An hour stair climber this morning and 40 mins of elliptical at lunch

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1242 Protein:110 Carbs:70 Fat:64

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Kakesie
on 5/14/18 6:39 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Julia and Menu Family!

Saralisa took me to see the movie Coco for Mother's Day and it was wonderful! We both cried at the touching ending.

QOTD: It seems like I'm always thinking of an invention and then shortly after I think of it I find out someone else has thought of it, too. (the collective unconscious?) The only one I can think of right off the top of my head is a wheelchair that will raise the person up to standing level so that they can reach cupboards in their house and so when in a crowd they can "stand" for the National anthem and be able to see in a crowd of people. I saw not too long ago that someone invented that.

Accountability: Yesterday: I had a cookie at church and popcorn at the movies. I added them in myfitnesspal. Protein - 110, Calories - 1,445, Carbs - 160.

B: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt

L: ham & cheese on 45 calorie bread

D: not sure yet

S: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt

E: walking Blossom

Have a FANTASTIC day everyone!

~ Karen

Queen JB
on 5/14/18 12:46 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

Coco was such a sweet movie! And I want any kind of invention that raises me up to reach a cabinet, lol.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Kakesie
on 5/14/18 12:58 pm
RNY on 02/19/16

LOL, you're so cute, tiny Julia!

newme14
on 5/14/18 7:09 am - Ontario, Canada

Good Morning!

It's Monday, but the sun is shining and it's going to be warm. I'm ok with it!!

I had a really super busy weekend. I've been trying to do things out of my comfort zone. Meeting new people, and actually doing things that I don't normally do. This was my entire weekend. Friday night I did a kickboxing class, then had coffee with the ladies from that and went out on a date. EEK. Saturday night, went out with a new group of people. well it was supposed to be a group of people but it ended up being just the 2 of us. I had a blast. Not a place I'd ever go on my own. I'm so glad I did!! Then yesterday, I dusted off the bike and went on a 12Km ride with a friend. I thought I was going to die. I never. My umm lady bits are a little mad at me today. But I lived, and they will too! HAHAHAHA!!

QOTD: Nope, nothing, but yesterday while biking I was thinking of new bike seats, or bike shorts with witch hazel. hahahahahaha.

Accountability: I can't even see the wagon right now. I am going back to CAMAW. Which is a good thing. I haven't been overeating, and I've been working out doing so much that it should balance out...but you see that? SHOULD balance out. Need to nip this in the bud NOW!! That thinking got me to over 300 pounds!

Menu:

Breakfast: Tea with restoralx

Snack: 2 timbits

Lunch: Protein shake

Snack: Greek yogurt with added protein powder for flavour

Supper: Steak Kabobs!! Love bbq season!! and I'll cook an extra for lunch tomorrow.

Exercise: The first workout will be getting into the new sports bra. Workout 2 is a bootcamp. Workout 3 is getting out of said bra. HAHAHAAHA.

Have a great day everyone!!

Lori

RNY January 2015

HW-365 CW-185 GW-160

"Beauty is found within."

Partlypollyanna
on 5/14/18 8:14 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Congrats on getting out of your comfort zone! So exciting! I'm with you on the sports bra workout, I cannot believe how hard those are to get in and out of!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Sheila_H
on 5/14/18 8:16 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Lori!! I had the same issue with a sports bra about a month ago. Struggled to put it on, after exercise I had to cut it off...could not for the life of me take it off!! I count those as calorie burning activities! LOL

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

newme14
on 5/14/18 9:51 am - Ontario, Canada

HAHAHAHA I've thought about cutting it off. I once had to call a girlfriend to come over and help me. My arms were caught over my head. it wasn't pretty but OMG we laughed so hard!!

The struggle is real, and I'm counting the activity as exercise. LOL

RNY January 2015

HW-365 CW-185 GW-160

"Beauty is found within."

Queen JB
on 5/14/18 2:48 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

Wow, that sounds like quite a weekend--way to shake it up! :)

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Most Active
Recent Topics