What's on your Wednesday menu, RNYers?

stacyrg
on 10/24/18 9:30 am
VSG on 05/12/14

skinnylicious steak medallions and I get extra veggies instead of the potato. I also get the salmon, but I don't think you're a fish lover, right??

mamata2
on 10/24/18 9:31 am

I like fish but not salmon. You have a good memory!

Julia S.
on 10/24/18 9:18 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD: The sizing is crazy. I too have jeans that are too high in the front and gap in the back. When I lost weight about 10 years ago I found that Liz Claiborne jeans fit me the best. I used to buy them at the outlet store and could usually get them for around $10. No outlet any more and they are now sold through JCPenney and aren't the same. I now am wearing size 16 and a size 14, I have the size 12's in my box from the last time I was that size. Once I get to my goal I'll have to see what fits me correctly. No two manufacturers are the same size. I love Chico's sizing 0,1,2 & 3 and they make you feel good, I used to go to their outlet too, it's the only way I could afford the clothes.

Waiting to see if I get an interview for the new job, expecting it this week. Not sure what clothes I have to wear to an interview. I haven't tried them on lately, hopefully there is something.

My job is still extremely stressful, and I'm not sure I'm dealing with it very well. I need to hit the gym that would definitely help!

Accountability was way off yesterday. Somehow my last grocery shopping trip these Reese's Mini Pumpkins ended up in my cart. I had 3 of them last night...not good. I don't dump which is not necessarily a good thing. Back on track today!

It's hump day, was thinking it was Thursday but no such luck. Enjoy the day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

stacyrg
on 10/24/18 9:42 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Good morning all. Hope everyone is having a great day. I went last night and met up with friends before spin to watch the Dodgers (lose). Hoping for a different result today. I got caught up in the moment and had a few garlic tater tots then had to apologize to the people on either side of me since I was sweating garlic. Back to no carb other than dairy today. Spin is at 6:30 so I should be done in time to see the end of the game . . . at home . . . and away from temptation

QOTD: when I was earlier out, I had a meltdown over underwear. Just plain cotton panties. I wandered the mall from Soma, to the gap, to Victoria Secret. Then literally started crying back at the Gap. I had no idea what size I was. Things now are pretty consistent and I've found brands that work for me. Gap jeans are my favorite, followed by Madewell. I'm totally over the size thing. I try a few sizes on until I find a pair that fit. Then I can shop on line which is so much easier. I'm currently a 2-4 or a 25-27 in jeans and tops can go anywhere from an xs to a large.

My plan:

B: Bacon

L: Leftover tri-tip

S: I've been having more frequent hypoglycemia "episodes" so I'm trying to eat more often. I have sliced turkey, cheese sticks, an apple, nut butter and carrots with me. I'm also drinking a skinny latte

D: probably steak

Partlypollyanna
on 10/24/18 11:22 am
RNY on 02/14/18

My brain hurts At 2-4 and 25-27 being the same, lol. I know I will get through it but one of my goals I set for myself way back when was to get to a single digit size so going back to 20s even if they are not the same is tough to wrap my head around.

does anyone remember the mall store 5-7-9 from back in the 80s? I blame them and the fact that I was never able to shop there for my focus on the size on the tag, lol

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Emiepie
on 10/24/18 3:16 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Our 5-7-9 was next door to Millers Outpost I think.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

catwoman7
on 10/24/18 7:25 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

I wonder what this 25-27 etc thing is. Someone mentioned these kinds of sizes in another post. I've never heard of this - must be some new thing. Or is it European sizing, maybe? Huh.

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Amy Liz
on 10/24/18 10:47 am
RNY on 11/21/16

It's still morning in CA - better late than never! I've been a out of sorts, not feeling well. I took Monday off from work because of a bad headache - just resting my head on a pillow hurt. Yesterday my office was closed because we had no power due to construction happening next door. I've been sleeping a lot, still have that headache lingering but could not take another 'do nothing' day. I'm at work and I feel better, but still tired and slow. I want to go to the gym to feel normal, but will probably pass. I'm sure I will feel much better tomorrow. Here's to tomorrow!

I was on the fence about who to root for in the world series. I love the Red Sox, but honestly haven't been into baseball to speak of in decades. Over the past few years have come to love the Dodgers (Robs team). I wasn't sure how I'd feel about game 1, but it's official - I am a Dodgers fan now. Sorry Boston, you'll always be my first love!

QOTD - bras and swimsuits. Nothing fits right. I finally found a bra that is decent, but I'm still struggling with the swim suit tops. Having everything tucked, supported, covered, smooth and stay put. I may resort to duct tape soon.

accountability - I have not been good. The end.

B-coffee x 3, yogurt

l- yogurt

d-chicken thighs

es-not sure

v/l - on track

e-not sure yet...

Have a good day ya'll

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Partlypollyanna
on 10/24/18 11:23 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Oh no, hope you continue to get better! I do know what you mean about not being able to spend one more day at home!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Amy Liz
on 10/24/18 7:16 pm
RNY on 11/21/16

When your butt, back and hips are sore from laying around, it's time to go!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 346 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 514 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 308 views
Recent Topics