What's on your Wednesday menu, RNYers?

Kakesie
on 11/14/18 6:19 am
RNY on 02/19/16

That Walmart pick-up thing sounds convenient, Hillary. I wonder if all Walmarts do that?

catwoman7
on 11/14/18 6:26 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

Weight down a little more this morning - 150.2 (was 151 yesterday). Go go go!! Need to continue being careful the next few days - esp with Thanksgiving coming up so soon!!

I went to a WERQ class last night (first time). It was fun - I was pretty worn out by the end of the hour, though. However, I didn't even break a sweat! I would have been dying after five minutes when I was SMO! Yoga today.

I have a class this morning, then lunch with a friend. Yoga this afternoon, then a meditation class this evening.

QOTD: the consensus seems to be that Thanksgiving will be at my house this year, although of the three places in the area (my house, my mom's place, and my sister's place), mine is the least conducive to this kind of gathering. Oh well - I'll do what I can. I think the others just don't want to deal with the mess. We always divvy up the dishes the same way. I do the turkey, stuffing, gravy, and sweet potato casserole. Mom makes the cranberry sauce and brings a dessert. My sister makes mashed potatoes and a vegetable dish (usually that infamous green bean casserole). If it were up to me, I'd make everything since the others aren't the world's greatest cooks, but they want to pitch in, and it would be a lot for me to tackle everything, so there you go.....

3 years 5 months out:

B: homemade Greek yogurt with homemade blueberry sauce

MS: coffee with half & half, protein shake

L: meeting a friend at Panera. Will get a cup of turkey chili or black bean soup

AS: hummus and baby carrots

D: haddock and vegetables

ex: yoga

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Kakesie
on 11/14/18 6:30 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Hillary and Menu Family!

QOTD: We are going to spend Thanksgiving with my brother's large family (8 kids + spouses & 15 grandkids). We are doing it for the noon meal on Thanksgiving Day because several want to go pre-Black Friday shopping on Thursday afternoon. I wish we had all day to spend with family, playing cards and other games, but they want to go shop.

Accountability: Yesterday: Saralisa bought us dinner from Panda Express so I ended up eating WAY too many calories yesterday. Enough said.

B: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt

L: chili, apple cake

D: microwave meal

S: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt, banana

Have an awesome day everyone!

~ Karen

yvonnef1964
on 11/14/18 7:34 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

Ive been too busy to login in the morning. I had my laser surgery on my left eye on Monday. That went good. At first I thought I would have to call my dad to come get me. My vision was very blurry at first but cleared up but it felt like a lot of goo in my eye for half of the day. Yesterday I did laundry and ran my friend on errands so by the time I got home and put everything away it was time to eat and go to work.

Qotd going to my Dad's and stepmom for thanksgiving. We're having a thanksgiving potluck at work on this Friday since I don't have to work on Friday after thanksgiving.

B ham and cheese omelette, string cheese and pork and beans

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D cheesy chicken chili

Have a good day

Amy Liz
on 11/14/18 7:34 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning~ It's already Wednesday, this week has flown. I've been having personal issues, family issues, car issues...nothing too bad, but all together a bit stressful. It is what it is. All are resolving and I'm coming out of the fog. My mom's scent has been so strong this morning and I've been talking to her. Even as I sit here typing with my little heater blowing in my face she is all I can smell. I miss her so much.

QOTD - Not sure yet - My sister who usually hosts will be out of town w/my niece who is expecting. We may go to Rob's dad or aunts house, but I'd rather stay home to be honest. I think my other sister may not have plans so we will probably have them over, or just lay low. I like the sound of that truth be told.

Accountability - Horrible. Today is a new day.

B-coffee x 2, L&F greek yogurt

L-albacore tuna w/SG balsamic dressing

d-BBQ boneless skinless chicken thighs

es - jello

v/l - on track

e - cardio, abs and glutes

Have a good day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Emiepie
on 11/14/18 8:47 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I hope things settle down for you. Hang in there.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Amy Liz
on 11/14/18 10:00 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Thanks, Kelly

Partlypollyanna
on 11/14/18 11:09 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Sorry you are so stressed but so nice that your mom is "with" you today! I do the low key thing for Christmas, such a great time to relax and catch up on all the NOTHING I need to do, lol. Hopefully you can end up with a thanksgiving break that helps you destress.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Amy Liz
on 11/14/18 12:23 pm
RNY on 11/21/16

Thanks, Jen - I love nothing, tons of nothing please!!

Just found out that my Christmas will be on steroids this year, so we will be chilling over Thanksgiving for sure!

Au_Contraire
on 11/14/18 1:57 pm

Sending you kind wishes that everything settles down nicely and quickly. I'm glad your mom is close.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 294 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 220 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 287 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 147 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 220 views