What's on your Photo Friday ay Menu RNY'ers?

Sheila_H
on 11/17/18 7:26 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Jen, bought them on Amazon. They are thick and keep everything where they are supposed to stay. I don't use them at the gym but around town.

https://www.amazon.com/Oalka-Women-Workout-Running-Leggings/ dp/B07BT2X2NQ

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Maddymoe2
on 11/16/18 4:22 pm
RNY on 11/22/16

You look beautiful!! I always wanted to go to Leavenworth. Maybe I can talk hubby into some day.

Au_Contraire
on 11/16/18 5:42 pm, edited 11/16/18 9:54 am

Thank you so much! Going to Leavenworth is a fun day trip! The Christmas store there (Kris Kringle) was especially fun (I do love Christmas decorating), as was just walking around. Lots of good little spots for lunch, lots of German food, beer, and wines (I just ate the insides of a sandwich). Plus the ride there is rural and incredibly scenic, very alpine, all river, woods, and mountains. My mom grew up in the foothills of the Alps, and she was a big mountain climber and skier as a girl and young woman. I kept thinking of her, and of how much she would have enjoyed the scenery. Come this weekend it will probably be snowing in the mountains, and driving over the pass will require snow tires or chains. You guys should go sometime! There is also a Snow Train which goes to Leavenworth from Everett, leaving early and returning the same day, but it's very pricey - something like $275 per passenger. It sounds like fun. We considered it, but opted to drive instead.

Emiepie
on 11/16/18 6:02 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

You are so tiny! Love the pics. I hope your stress reduces soon.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Au_Contraire
on 11/16/18 6:12 pm

Thank you Kelly! I really hope so, too. It's not good.

Julia S.
on 11/16/18 12:58 pm - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

I love everyone's photos!

It's Friday, so low key. I need to make a run to Ikea, and checking to see if my friend will come with me. Since this stuff is for him I'm hoping he will. Easier to load with 2 people, but I'm sure the boxes won't be too big. I could just go myself but I'd rather have the company. It's about 25 miles over there and Friday traffic sucks.

Started working at 6AM, and will try to get in a couple of extra hours to make up for my EGD on Monday.

I had to go field a job and it was right next to Goodwill, I was hoping to go there as last time they had paperback books 4 for $.99 as I was in the check out line. They were the classic pocketbooks and I found a Raymond Chandler and Thorne Smith that are really good. But I was too early, I'll have to go back soon. How can you possibly resist cheap good classic books?

QOTD- I never was one for Black Friday shopping, and 2 years as a cashier at Target cured me of ever wanting to work retail again.

The other cat made an appearance again, and my cat Sammy is not thrilled. I'm not good at names but I thought Brat Pitt as he is so handsome, but also a little brat. Still not sure if he belongs to anyone, I saw him down the street and around the corner the other day but he didn't appear to be going into a house or anywhere specific. He comes in eats, gets some attention and leaves-in other words a typical cat.

Have a great Friday everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Au_Contraire
on 11/16/18 1:09 pm

I couldn't resist the books, either. Brad Pitt (the brat) sounds very cute, and quite the wanderer!

(deactivated member)
on 11/16/18 2:08 pm
RNY on 03/26/17

cc583
on 11/16/18 3:44 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Hello everyone,

I hope you feel better soon Peach!

Accountability: On plan

QOTD: I am not a Black Friday shopper however this year I'm in desperate need of a new TV so I may be doing that.

B:1egg, turkey sausage

L: 3oz turkey breast

S: 3oz turkey breasts

D:??

S:??

I haven't done MFP yet.

Have a great night everyone!!

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 294 views