What's on your Saturday menu,RNYers?

karenp8
on 12/22/18 6:38 am - Brighton, IL

No one here yet so guess I'll start us out. Lily and I have done a brisk 3.2 miles already this am. In a bit we'll be packing up the camper to head home for a while. The last week of January we'll be back up here to fill in for one week and then back for the whole month of March. We've really enjoyed our month here and have learned a lot. Accountability was good yesterday and weight is 126.2. Heres todays food B 2/3 c earnest eats apple crush hot cereal L 2 slices deli ham and 1 slice cheese D seafood stuffed pepper S sm apple with peanut butter(1 T). Have a great day full of amazing choices!

catwoman7
on 12/22/18 7:25 am, edited 12/21/18 11:25 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' Weekenders!

I was on OH earlier but as usual, couldn't think of a QOTD. I should have started a thread regardless! Thanks for getting us going, Karen! Now - can anyone think of a QOTD? Although it's perfectly fine to skip it today, too...

we're picking up the new dresser today at 2:00, so later this morning I need to empty out the old one and move stuff out of the way so we can get the old one out and the new one in. Hope this goes OK. The new one is solid walnut, so it'll be heavy. There will be four of us, though, so we should be able to manage it (I hope!). I also need to get some exercise today. Feeling really heavy. Weight is up, although I'm sure it's sodium (Thai food last night) and backup (lots of TJ's High Fiber cereal lately - it's great at stopping me from snacking). Calories were great yesterday, so I was a little disappointed, but hopefully my weight will be back down tomorrow. Still, I need to move today - I'm feeling very sluggish.

3.5 years out:

B: homemade coconut Greek yogurt with 1/2 mango

MS: coffee with half & half, protein shake

L: either Emiepie egg salad with 4 whole grain crackers or homemade cottage cheese

AS: chia pudding

D: leftover Thai-style stir-fry (meat and veggies only)

ex: something!!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Writergurl08
on 12/22/18 7:50 am
RNY on 02/15/18

Good morning everyone! I am officially on Christmas break. One of the perks of my new job is that we have company-wide year-end paid shutdown from Christmas through New Years. I feel like I'm in school again. Monday (Christmas Eve) is technically still a workday, but it's a work from home day and since I'm not trained to do my actual job quite, I'm only required to login and do some online training courses. No big deal!

today I'm finishing wrapping gifts since tomorrow is Christmas with my in-laws, and I'm also making a bacon cheddar ranch cheeseball to take and my husband gave me a recipe for Italian ricotta cookies that he got from a coworker, so I'll try making those too.

Breakfast: eggs and bacon (I needed to cook bacon for the cheeseball anyway, after all :P)

lunch: chicken salad I made from a rotisserie chicken

dinner: chicken tortilla soup

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 12/22/18 8:01 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

I am having a down day. My plastic surgeon revised some thick scars yesterday and it took a bit more out of me than I expected. Maybe I'll be up to some Christmas decorating later, but maybe not. I did change into leggings and a sweatshirt vs PJs but that's it so far. Justice seems to be happy doing nothing.

2 Years 9 months post-op (maintaining below goal for 2 years, 1 month)

Always lots of coffee...

B: eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: Deli chicken probably

D: Instant Pot Italian Chicken

S: cottage cheese, maybe some nut thins and hummus

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Laura A.
on 12/22/18 9:29 am - Portland, OR
RNY on 06/06/19

I hope that you feel better, Liz. I would bring you a cup of chicken soup if I could.

5' 6" , 41YO, HW 320, SW 295.4, LW 147, CW 163, RNY 6/6/19, Dr. Jay Jan @LWDI

Au_Contraire
on 12/22/18 12:58 pm

Take it easy and feel better, Liz!

karenp8
on 12/22/18 5:39 pm - Brighton, IL

Hope you feel better soon,Liz and that you and hubby have a wo derful holiday!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 12/23/18 8:58 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Thank you Karen. I'm pretty much back to normal today - I just didn't expect any downtime at all. Have a wonderful holiday!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

yvonnef1964
on 12/22/18 8:52 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

I didn't go to bed until after 3 am so I feel a little off this morning.

The last two days, I received a lot of gifts at work from my secret Santa, coworkers, and various families of children I take care of. I'm just glad it's over with. Who I bought for said she liked them but my gut says something else.

Today making more cookies . I'm giving them out on Monday support group since a lot of the folks are homeless or live in shelters. Give them something special for Christmas that they don't get. Also making a cake for church potluck tomorrow.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D meatloaf and some kind of vegetable

Have a good day

Amy Liz
on 12/22/18 9:11 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning and happy Saturday! I heard from my son yesterday that I may be able to visit him tomorrow for a couple hours, but he is waiting for the final word. So, we are moving forward as if...so today we are wrapping his gifts, filling his stocking and baking his favorites to take with us. I REALLY hope it works out, I know he needs a huge mama bear hug. He is struggling on hold in rehab going on 7 months now and is going completely stir crazy. I need a hug too and to see his precious face - I miss him sooo much.

Accountability - good all day - Tis the season - had a lovely glass of wine last night

2 years 1 mo out - 162.9

b-SB latte

l - eggs and sausage

d-italian sausage and peppers

es - pork rinds, SF jello, cheese, almonds whatever it takes to keep me away from crap

Have a lovely Saturday!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 463 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 422 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views