What's on your Saturday menu, RNYers?

catwoman7
on 3/9/19 5:04 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin', Weekenders!

it's actually supposed to RAIN today. Rain! That means it'll be above freezing!!! YAY!!! March may finally be here!!

I have a committee meeting later this morning for a reunion luncheon I'm helping to plan for May (reunion of a bunch of women who've gone on a cultural exchange to Japan over the last few years), and then I'm picking the "kid" up at his house afterward. Not sure what we'll be doing today, but something. I don't want to be cooped up in this house again! I'm guessing we'll do something this evening with his...and my....new friend, the other Turkish PhD student (I met yet another - a woman - last night at the movie - loved her! They're all coming over to my house for a Turkish dinner next Saturday. So the kid and I will be planning the menu - if not today, then soon!). Tomorrow DH and I have a haircut scheduled - but that's about it for this weekend. It's nice being relatively free for the first time in awhile!!

QOTD: anyone have one? My brain hasn't turned on yet this morning...

3 years 9 months out:

B: blueberry pancakes with a dollop of Greek yogurt and homemade blueberry sauce, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: maybe the other half of the sandwich I got yesterday (roasted turkey, gouda cheese, blackberry preserves)

AS: light yogurt and/or raw veggies dipped in 2 T hummus or ranch Greek yogurt

D: might be going out with the Turkish folks. If not, maybe turkey meatballs & zoodles??

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

karenp8
on 3/9/19 5:48 am - Brighton, IL

Good morning menu friends! They are predicting rain here today too so when I woke at 6 and saw no rain,Lily and I headed out for our walk. We did 3 miles and will make several more loops around the circle later if the rain cooperates. No plans today except laundry and it's already started. Accountability was good yesterday and weight today is 125. Heres the food for today B 2/3 c earnest eats pro hot cereal L 2/3 c cheesy broccoli soup D 4 oz ribeye steak few bites of green beans S serving pork rinds. Have to drink more today as I didn't hit 100 ounces yesterday. Have a great day full of smart choices everyone! Off to pour my first of many cups of coffee!

Greateight
on 3/9/19 7:39 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning.

I am going to go out and only wear a light coat when I run my errands today. I guess I have back up gloves and a hat in my car in case I am too cold, but I am really hoping that I don't need them. Two more weeks until spring break, I can't wait to be in the Florida sunshine!

Every time I wear a sweater to work and every time I put a winter hat on to go out the door I say to my self that "This is probably the last time that I will wear this until next December" and sure enough I do the same thing the next day.

4 Burpees.

Breakfast: Bratwurst

Snack: Protein Bar

Lunch: Ham

Snack: PB Fit with apple

Dinner: will pick something up at Costco for the boys

Have a great weekend.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

lynnc99
on 3/9/19 8:26 am

Breakfast: Atkins protein shake

Lunch: scrambled eggs with veggies and a few bacon bits

Snack: probably a Pure Protein bar

Dinner: headed out for Mexican, so salad with guacamole on top and chicken fajita (leftovers to bring home)

gordo71
on 3/9/19 9:32 am

Good morning! I hope everyone is having a good weekend. We are getting a big snowstorm here in northern Minnesota. Tomorrow is going to be interesting.

B-2 poached eggs and sausage patty

L-Cottage cheese

S- protein shake

D-white chicken chili.

peachpie
on 3/9/19 10:05 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Hey everyone! My morning has been busy-- started off with my run, then took my son out driving, then off to piano. Finally have a moment still and I'm dozing off. Hubby just took the boys to something going on at my in-laws. I wanted me time, but honestly I don't feel like doing the me things I planned on. (New wig, buy my sister a wallet). I should do my taxes... ehhh.

I ate like total crap last week and the scale tells the tale. Cake was major food group last week. I'm reigning it in this week. I'm so glad I track religiously in MFP cause I felt short on ideas what to cook- but that saved me.

216 today, 3.11 years out

m1: maple Sausage x4, 1 egg and cheese stick

m2: ham/cheese roll up, pickles

m3: ? Something with shrimp likely

m4: if needed- yogurt

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 459 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?