Nervous newbie

xjaymox
on 3/11/19 6:36 am

I just had RNY 4 days ago. The liquid diet SUCKS!!! One of the biggest feelings of relief is when you wake up from surgery and are suddenly not hungry at all! Keep it up, you'll make it!

(deactivated member)
on 3/11/19 4:42 pm
VSG on 03/21/19

Wow congratulations and how are you feeling? No hunger pain sounds fantastic as I'm so hungry I have headaches. How does your tummy feel? Good luck to you and get well soon!

Sparklincase
on 3/11/19 9:35 pm

First of all take a deep breath. You have decided you want a life change, you just get it soonerð?¤-- you forsure have to have the right mindset. I had food funerals Diet Coke and diet Dr Pepper funerals. Fast food funerals I was saying good by to my old self. Never, never, never missed the old self and food. Food got us here in the first place. I'm almost 3 years post op RNY I lost 106lbs and hit my goal before my 1 year surgery anniversary. I have maintain since. I don't think or miss my old life. You can do this. It's not easy for sure but worth it. Think ahead never looking back. Listen to Drs. Plan all the way. Don't cheat. YOU GOT THIS!!!

Linda

(deactivated member)
on 3/12/19 5:39 pm
VSG on 03/21/19

Day 3 liquid diet complete and feeling hungry and headachy. Hopefully I get past this crappy feeling soon. Have not cheated once and am totally committed to preparing for this surgery date. In fact, I'm grateful for the last minute surgery date as I've avoided my usual overeating ramp up to a diet that I've always done in the past. I've lost 5lbs in the last 3 days! Is that possible? Looking forward to my new and healthy future.

Partlypollyanna
on 3/12/19 6:49 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Good job staying on track!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Looch1126
on 3/12/19 11:54 am

Wow! I would be shocked, excited and nervous too! Best of luck to you!! ;)

(deactivated member)
on 3/12/19 5:42 pm
VSG on 03/21/19

Yes I'm feeling all those emotions including fear .

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 466 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 425 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 441 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views