on 5/9/19 1:56 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Feel better!!

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

Emiepie
on 5/9/19 8:51 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good morning! Checking in late since I'm off work today I took Em to school so just sitting down now. I have my first PT appt this afternoon but other than that a few much needed days off to recharge. My hubby is off tomorrow too so we get to hang out together.

Accountability: I added a light and fit lemon yogurt( all you bad influences yesterday-lol) and PB instead of cheese on my pita. No bars

QOTD: We are planning to take a drive through the mountains on Saturday (prob through Sequoia National Park to view the giant trees) and then Sunday after church stop by my MIL and sisters houses for quick visits.

TSS: 4 years 8 months

B: SF latte, eggbeaters, ½ an orange and 2 turkey sausage links

L: Albacore lettuce wraps and baby carrots

S: Krave turkey stick, carbmaster yogurt, boiled egg and a SF almond milk latte

D: Spaghetti squash casserole, low carb lavash garlic cheese bread, sliced fruit, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: low carb pita with laughing cow wedge, Homemade Greek yogurt with SF syrup and ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: 5 mile run and 40 mins elliptical

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1358 Protein:128 Carbs: 106 Fat:56

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Partlypollyanna
on 5/9/19 1:09 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

I am sorry to be part of the yogurt bad influence crowd.....but it's so good. Enjoy your couple of days off and hope you get the relaxation you need!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Emiepie
on 5/9/19 2:06 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Thank you!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Librarian67
on 5/9/19 2:19 pm
RNY on 02/28/17

So glad that you are getting some time off to have some fun!! Take pics of the NP cuz I'd really like to see them!

HW: 248+, SW (RNY: 2/28/17): 244, GW (10/17): 125; LW: 115; 45# regain (19-20); CW: 135.6; new goal: 135; Plastics: Ext mastopexy, Ext abdominoplasty-5/18/2018; diagnosed w/ gastroparesis 11/20.

kairosgrammy
on 5/9/19 10:14 am
RNY on 10/17/17

Wonderful. Thunderstorm watch all day long. I hate bad weather. But I'm where you'd like to be if you hate bad weather. My office is in the storm shelter part of the school building and it is built to withstand 250 mph winds.

QOTD: No plans. My daughter will call and wish me happy mother's day but we don't live real close so no plans that direction. My own mother passed away in 1981 so no mother here now to celebrate with even though I would dearly love to be able to celebrate her.

Accountability: Today has been a triple whammy kinda day. Let me start out by saying this week is teacher appreciation week (I'm actually a speech pathologist but I do teach kiddos to talk) so we are being appreciated this week.

Whammy #1: Came in to "breakfast provided", McDonald Sausage Biscuits. I ate the sausage, threw away the biscuit. Tiny P sometimes doesn't like greasy stuff but she did okay and I figure sausage, no biscuit was good.

Whammy #2: Lunch provided by the PTO, Little Caesar's Pizza, salad, Little Debby Snack Stuff, several good choices. I have only had pizza once since surgery at about 6 months out. It was a situation of if you want to eat, you are stuck with pizza. sigh I ate the toppings but not the crust but Tiny P was not appreciative of the meal, to be honest. I have been kind of craving some pizza. I'm not a big bread or pasta eater and generally don't miss those offerings but for some reason, I do like pizza. I was good. I ate salad and a piece of the "fried" chicken I brought for lunch. I didn't want to upset Tiny P and I didn't think she would like pizza and she definitely doesn't like sweets. So I did well, I think

Whammy #3: State wide testing continues and I can't drink before or during testing because you can't leave the testing situation. So I will have to make up water consumption this afternoon and night. I hate to admit this but I LIKE sleeping at night and I have no real desire to get in steps at 12, 1, 2 and 3 in the morning via trips to the bathroom.

TSS: 18 months

Weight: 131.8 (Lost a lb, don't know why since I haven't had an extended bathroom stay for several days)

B: McDonald's Sausage Biscuit without the biscuit, Dannon's L & F Greek Creme Brulee Yogurt (So yummy)

MS: Which won't be drunk til this afternoon due to testing, Iced Protein Coffee

L: Salad, "fried" chicken thigh

AS#1: Built Bar and Panino's Prosciutto stick

AS #2: Tuna Pouch and sliced tomato

S: Leftover Hamburger Steak with onions and gravy, butter beans, may get some salad makings, I could eat my weight in salad

ES: Quest Bar and Ostrim Beef Stick, Coffee with Collagen

Calories: 1599 Pro: 182g, Carbs 89G Fat: 69g (sausage, I imagine and not the healthiest source of fat), Fiber: 37g, Sugar 22g Macros: Pro 43%, Fat 36%, Carbs 21%

Exercise: At least 10000 steps. Does doing a lot of stretching during testing count? LOL

Water: Remains to be seen. Shooting for 12 cups.

Surgeon: Dr. David Carroll Surgery Date: 3/17/2017 Hospital: Merritt Health River Oaks Hospital

Height: 5'2" HW: 331 lbs SW: 279 lbs GW: 130 (originally, I changed to 140) CW: 130 to 135 ish

Biggest Goal: To Be Healthy in everything I do!!! To make healthy choices always!!! To just embrace HEALTH each and every day for the rest of my Life!!!

cc583
on 5/9/19 2:01 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Hi everyone,

Accountability: On plan.

QOTD: My niece and my wife are going out on Saturday for lunch.

B: 4 1/2 oz alfresco grilled chicken sausage

L: 3oz turkey breast

S: 2oz turkey breast

D: 4 1/2oz chicken meatball, 1/2C broccoli rabe

S: ostrim meat stick

Cals:707, Carbs:6, Protein:95

Enjoy your evening everybody!

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

Au_Contraire
on 5/9/19 4:04 pm

Hi all! Another better-late-than-never post from yours truly.

Life here has been hectic and my sleep schedule and exercise schedule (what schedule?) are all messed up, but at least I'm hanging in weight-wise at 126.4, thank goodness! This despite buying (in a weak moment yesterday at Trader Joe's) - and then eating by the handful - salted, smoked almonds and salted cashews. Yup! I bought myself not just one, but two bags of nuts! When will I learn not to buy these? And when will I remember never to shop for food when I'm hungry or have missed a meal? I have thrown several almost-full bags of these nuts away to save myself from over-indulging. I may as well just burn a $20 and spare myself the calories! But thankfully I pulled myself back from the brink yesterday before too much damage was done. These nuts are so easy to overeat, and so caloric that having too many happens almost instantly. They just aren't worth it. I hope that the next time I'm tempted i will remember that truth! I've come to grips with my taste for good cheese and do not overdo, but these nuts are another matter. I don't know why they are so irresistible, (yes I do. It's that delicious fat and salt combination - deadly!) but I really do not want to buy them again. If they're not around there's no problem!

QOTD: My darling mom is gone (though I'll buy her flowers and light her a candle), and not a peep from my kiddo about the weekend. If we don't get together I will take myself on a nice long walk on a beach somewhere here.

First: big mugs of tea. And some coffee!

B: turkey

L: turkey meatloaf

D: tuna

Have a wonderful evening, my RnY friends!

seattledeb
on 5/9/19 4:46 pm

My mother is dead. My son will give me a card.

Roast beef. I think I'll eat it all day it's so good.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 468 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 427 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 359 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 443 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 359 views