What's on your Photo Friday Menu?

catwoman7
on 5/24/19 4:17 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

that's adorable!!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Amy Liz
on 5/24/19 8:59 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Happy Friday all~ SO happy this week is about over! It's been one thing after another the last few weeks and 3 whole days off sound amazing!! No complaints today!

QOTD - I think I'm going to see Aladdin with my son Saturday, bowling for Robs b-day part 2, visiting my parents grave, walk on the beach, a hike, BBQ and we a have a life insurance physical on Monday.

Accountability - I had a few bites of enchiladas at the potluck - not gonna lie, it was awesome

b-coffee x3, L&F yogurt

l-chicken breast, small ceasar salad

d-tri tip or eggs w/salsa

s - beef jerky

Have a great weekend!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 5/24/19 10:18 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Happy Photo Friday and Memorial Day Weekend. A quick drive by: Life has been complex. I've been looking at Memory Care facilities for DH as he has gone downhill a lot. He currently attends daycare twice a week, probably moving to 3-4 times a week soon. In addition, SIL who lives with us in Florida during the winter and near us on Cape Cod in the summer was diagnosed a few weeks ago with stage 4 lung cancer. She will be undergoing immunotherapy every 3 weeks starting this coming week and if all goes well she will have another 3-5 years hopefully with quality much of that time. She feels well now other than some blood clots which developed in her legs but are now dissolving.

QOTD: We just returned from Florida 5 days ago. DD arrives tonight for a visit and delayed birthday celebration for her. Other family is staying with SIL and we have a cookout at our friends home on Monday.

3 years, 2 months post-op. About 15 pounds above desired weight range but still in normal BMI (had dropped about half of the 15 prior to SIL's diagnosis but gained it back - definitely a stress eater)

B: eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: toast and avocado

D: 1/2 burger with sautéed onions and mushrooms (no bun)

S: sweetened cottage cheese

This is the "knob" in Falmouth MA from our walk this morning:

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Patty R.
on 5/24/19 12:50 pm - Harrisville, RI
RNY on 09/08/16

So sorry your plate is so full.

Rosemi
on 5/24/19 1:37 pm

Beautiful calming picture...so many colors...sounds...power...and beautiful natural blendings ...must be wonderful to breath that air.....

So sorry to hear about husband's progression with his disease ...that is such a hard one no matter how prepared you try to be or think you are...it's a toughy. I have had friends and my SIL do great with their cancer therapy...treatments have come so far!!! Be sure to take care of yourself too...lots of soothing beach walks...lots of really feeling like you can inhale health and well-being in to the soul of your body....and your mind...I love beaches too

catwoman7
on 5/24/19 4:20 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

wow - you are going through a lot. My heart goes out to you...

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

karenp8
on 5/24/19 5:34 pm - Brighton, IL

Beautiful picture Liz. So sorry to hear about hubby and your SIL. Glad to see you back here though-'remember you do need to make time to take care of yourself.

MadisonRose
on 5/24/19 11:47 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Well I'm still on vacation camping at the beach. The weather has been so nice! Except for today, it's been so hot!

B: premier shake

L: leftover Mexican...steak peppers and onions

S: some fruit

D: probably a grilled hamburger without the bun.

Heres a picture from the beach today. Happy Friday everyone!

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Kakesie
on 5/24/19 1:08 pm
RNY on 02/19/16

Good afternoon and Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone!

QOTD: No big plans this weekend. Probably church on Sunday and maybe a trail ride on either Sunday afternoon or Monday.

Accountability: Still struggling with wanting to eat too much and regain.

B: 3 strips bacon, light & fit Greek yogurt, banana

L: 170 calorie microwave meal

D: 190 calorie microwave meal

S: light bread, banana & peanut butter, light & fit Greek yogurt

Photo Friday: Pictures from the horse show last Sunday. The ribbons are a 4th place in Trail (obstacle course) and a 2nd place in Western Pleasure Walk/Trot.

Have a great weekend!

~ Karen

Melody P.
on 5/24/19 3:35 pm - Amarillo, TX

I'm really a bit unnerved, my surgery is 6 days away. All I want to do is eat but I haven't & won't. Trying to keep my hands occupied.

Qotd:No plans for the weekend. Monday we'll go put flags out on my family that served.

M1:protein shake.

M2:cottage cheese.

M3:homemade beef broth & sf pudding.

M4:protein shake.

M5:yogurt

a few sf popsicles.

Pic of my pup skippy & a very pretty petunia.