What's on your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

Maddymoe2
on 11/6/19 5:50 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Good morning everyone! Its a foggy day in the PNW, but I am thankful it isn't raining. I am headed to the dentist today for a cleaning. I love the dentist!

QOTD- I love lip balm! My favorite is from Bath and Bodyworks, peppermint shine.

Food for today-

2 cups black coffee

2 medium eggs, 1/2 c. cottage cheese with EBB seasoning

Leftover stuffed chicken breast, 3 oz (I found these at safeway in the meat dept case. 240 calories, 24 protein, 3 carbs. Its stuffed with pesto and fontina cheese. They are really tasty. Just bake them and 40 minutes later, done)

chomps if needed

Baked halibut and asparagus

Lots of water and hot tea. I did not meet my goal yesterday.

Sheila_H
on 11/6/19 6:32 am, edited 11/5/19 10:43 pm - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning JB & menuers,

Julia, sorry again for your commute. I sympathize because yesterday my GPS sent me on a weird route and i got completely lost. I was supposed to be somewhere inland about 1.5 hrs north of me and ended up on the coast 1.5 hrs north of me. Needless to say I had to travel East another hr to get where I needed to be. Turns out there are two streets with the same name and I didn't realize my voice command was not precise. Sometimes the more dangle fangle you have in your car the more they work against you.

Have you guys heard of Cinderblock cat? I swear he is me, or for that matter any obese person, before WLS. I now follow him on IG and it?s cute! His treadmill routine is hilarious.

QOTD: I like chapsticks and use the colored ones in lieu of lipstick. My favorite brand is labello and I stock up when I go to Europe or on Amazon if the price is right

My meals yesterday (mostly on the rd due to aforementioned snafu with gps):

• B: coffee, coffee, and more coffee
  • L: 2 hb eggs
  • S: epic chicken bar
  • D: in-n-out protein style burger

Happy hump day, everybody.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Teenie
on 11/6/19 7:06 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Loved the Cat story. Hope all the help she is getting gets her back on track to a healthy cat life. So sad it got so out of control in the first place.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Queen JB
on 11/6/19 10:35 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Yes, I saw him on FB a few weeks ago and was dying. I can relate, little dude!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

White Dove
on 11/6/19 6:34 am - Warren, OH

The only time I used chapstick was when I was in the hospital after weight loss surgery. My solution for badly chapped lips is to gently scrub the dead skin off with a soft toothbrush and then never put petroleum based products on them. Stay well hydrated and keep your lips dry when out in cold weather. If I am walking into a cold wind, I wrap a scarf to cover my lips.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Teenie
on 11/6/19 6:50 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good morning JB and Menuers,

Slow morning today hope everyone is OK.

QOTD: I just discovered Liquid lipstick that stays on all day. I never wore lipstick before because it never lasted and the reapplying thing would get away from me. I would do Chap-stick before but not obsessively. Now I think the petrolatum removes the Liquid Lipstick.

OMG I am really loving my coffee this morning. It is so cold and it definitely is warming me up. I don't have my first cup till I get to work. It's my way of motivating me to be at work on time.

Accountability: I was good yesterday.

TSS 1 year 10 months 26 days 139.4 lbs (lowest was 138.2)

CB: Dark roast coffee with and SF pumpkin spice creamer with miralax and fiber

MS Oikos Vanilla Greek YOGURT, Apple Protein pancake with SF syrup 3 maple breakfast sausage

L: Shrimp Santorini small amount of bbq ribs and butternut squash I couldn't finish the other day.

D: Blueberry Chaffles with SF syrup and sausage.

ES: Gloria Jeans Toffee Coffee and Aldi SF French Vanilla creamer

Exercise: Elliptical at Planet fitness.

Everybody have a great day.

Brightest Blessings

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Queen JB
on 11/6/19 9:58 am
RNY on 07/20/15

I wear a liquid stay on, too, and I love it :)

Also, if I waited and had my first cup of coffee at work I would probably literally murder people on the train. MURDER.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Teenie
on 11/6/19 1:51 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I have a short 30 minute commute by myself but I do find myself exceeding the speed limit and flipping off the people who can't drive some mornings knowing what my reward is when I get there.

Christina135
on 11/6/19 7:59 am

Good morning, happy Wednesday!

QOTD - I use Carmex if I have it. Chapstick feels very...chalky/waxy.

Breakfast - Cranberry almond oatmeal, almond milk, veggie sausage patty with vegan cheese

Snack - Mandarin orange, peanut butter on rice cake

Lunch - Beyond burger mixed with yellow squash and calabaza.

Day 3 of IF, so that's about it!

Have a good one y'all!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Dcgirl
on 11/6/19 9:10 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Greetings from my work travels! I am struggling with doing WW on this trip - out of my comfort zone, no fridge. My breakfast was WLS friendly but ended up being SO MANY POINTS on the weigh****chers app. Le sigh.

The good thing is, I got to walk a mile to the office this morning which is always a great start to the day!

QOTD: Chapstick for the win. Yep, I use it daily. I think it helps. Reading all your replies, I am like "is this poison?" lol. Speaking of, I just spent $150 at the L'Oreal company store where everything is half off (they share an office with my company) and I have a super exciting haul!

B: (thought this was good) - latte, 4 oz of tuna salad, 2 slices of pepper jack cheese, 1 slice of avocado (about 1/6 of an avocado)

L: Ordering in a poke bowl, will get it with cauliflower rice! YUM, I will add edamame, cucumber, red onion, avocado, on top of spicy tuna and spicy salmon. This will def be my afternoon snack too.

D: Big team dinner at some super swanky seafood place. I mean, someone else is paying but I feel like it would be really dickish of me to order the lobster...I wish I could though. I am assuming we will eat family style so based on how many points I am consuming today, I will be sure to eat protein, protein, protein...

Have a fab day, everyone!!!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 440 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 395 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 333 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 432 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?