What's on your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

Patty R.
on 12/4/19 6:29 pm - Harrisville, RI
RNY on 09/08/16

Hi Jim

stacyrg
on 12/3/19 10:30 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Super late post for me due to a super annoying morning. When I started the new job I took over a handful of cases from another attorney. She had previously set the deposition of Plaintiff and the partner told me I should go along to observe, since I'm going to wrap the case up. I ot up, worked from home for a *****ecked email and was good to go. Stopped at Starbucks, drove to the deposition only to find that in between me leaving the house and getting to the office, the depo was cancelled. Super annoying.

QOTD: I LOVE to wrap presents. I also learned working retail, but I love, love, love it. Every year I spend far too much time settling on a theme (ie, snowmen, santa, metallic, etc) and picking out paper, ribbon, bows, etc. At the first firm I worked at we had a charity week around halloween. We had different events throughout the week to raise money for our selected charity. One was a silent auction, and I auctioned off christmas gift wrapping.

My plan: Still liquidy food and because of the depo cancellation, I'm totally off of my game so not sure but probably

B: Coffee

L: soup of some sort. I have tuscan bean with me, but am craving tortilla soup for the spice so we'll see if I get the motivation to go out.

D: literally no idea. I'm pretty souped out

S: probably another latte and the blended overnight oats I never ate this morning.

Emiepie
on 12/3/19 11:30 am
RNY on 08/11/14

How frustrating!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Au_Contraire
on 12/3/19 7:08 pm
On December 3, 2019 at 6:30 PM Pacific Time, stacyrg wrote:

Super late post for me due to a super annoying morning. When I started the new job I took over a handful of cases from another attorney. She had previously set the deposition of Plaintiff and the partner told me I should go along to observe, since I'm going to wrap the case up. I ot up, worked from home for a *****ecked email and was good to go. Stopped at Starbucks, drove to the deposition only to find that in between me leaving the house and getting to the office, the depo was cancelled. Super annoying.

QOTD: I LOVE to wrap presents. I also learned working retail, but I love, love, love it. Every year I spend far too much time settling on a theme (ie, snowmen, santa, metallic, etc) and picking out paper, ribbon, bows, etc. At the first firm I worked at we had a charity week around halloween. We had different events throughout the week to raise money for our selected charity. One was a silent auction, and I auctioned off christmas gift wrapping.

My plan: Still liquidy food and because of the depo cancellation, I'm totally off of my game so not sure but probably

B: Coffee

L: soup of some sort. I have tuscan bean with me, but am craving tortilla soup for the spice so we'll see if I get the motivation to go out.

D: literally no idea. I'm pretty souped out

S: probably another latte and the blended overnight oats I never ate this morning.

Stacy, that's a great idea for a silent auction!

Christina135
on 12/3/19 1:40 pm

Good afternoon! Happy Taco Tuesday y'all! I take 5 days off from work and completely miss logging in and updating!

QOTD - Ugh, I wrap. Actually, I help my husband wrap. He's much better at it.

Breakfast - None, IF doesn't end until 11:30AM

Snack - Frozen frui****er smoothie

Lunch - Brown rice, 10 bean soup, green beans, kale salad.

Snack - pretzels, hummus

Dinner - slice of veg pizza, vega protein shake.

Have a great day!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 449 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 405 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 337 views
What's on your Monday Menu?