What's on your Saturday menu, RNY'ers?

catwoman7
on 1/18/20 9:22 am
RNY on 06/03/15

wow - everyone must be out and about this morning. Figured someone had to start us off - might as well be me!

We were registered to go to a luncheon today, but I cancelled last night because of all the snow. DH is out there right now snowblowing. If he deems it OK to drive, we can probably still go. Other than that, no plans today. We really got dumped on last night, so it's just as well!

My mini DASH waffle maker and my 3 lb bag of Fit Frappe arrived yesterday. I made some chaffles yesterday afternoon and will make more today. What a fun new toy - and the chaffles are good! And Fit Frappe - OMG where have you been all my life?? I am in love. I have the Mocha flavor - can anyone vouch for any of the other flavors? I am hooked!

4 years 7 months out

B: protein pancakes with homemade blueberry/blackberry sauce and plain Greek yogurt, coffee with half & half

MS: Fit Frappe (blended with ice, unsweetened cashew milk, and 1/4 of a banana) with a dollop of light Cool Whip

L: if we go to the luncheon, there'll be a taco bar there - so I'll have meat, veggies, and salsa. If I'm home, probably salad with diced turkey breast and light dressing

AS: L&F yogurt with raspberries

D: something on a chaffle. Maybe chicken salad (made with plain Greek yogurt) ??

have a great day, everyone!

MadisonRose
on 1/18/20 10:51 am
RNY on 01/23/19

I just tried out my new DASH mini waffle maker today too that I got for Christmas! Love it!!! Hmmm....I'm gonna have to try that fit frappe. Sounds yummy!

B: premier shake

B2: coffee w/Splenda and sugar free creamer

Lunch: Cinnamon/Splenda chaffles.....so yummy! And more coffee!

D: Not sure yet

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Greateight
on 1/18/20 10:54 am
RNY on 08/29/18

I'm glad that you started this, Trish. We have such a great streak, we can't let a snowy Saturday defeat us. Today we are going to see 1917. I'm looking forward to it haven't been to the movies in awhile. Other than that, just the gym and a few odds and ends around the house.

Have a great, day!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Partlypollyanna
on 1/18/20 1:01 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

1917 is incredible

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

JB1114
on 1/18/20 11:56 am - Grain Valley, MO

Much better day today than yesterday. We had ice but today is sunny and very cold.

I had Fit Frappe several years ago but think I'll give it another try. I'm hooked on Click. Have a Click almost every day. Sometimes I use a scoop of Click and a scoop of Big Train to stretch the Click.

A few years ago I bought 3 mini waffle makers from QVC and until recently used only one and didn't have anyone to give the other two to. Tried to sell online but no luck. Now I'm glad I have them. DH like chaffles too.

11 years 6 months out

B: Premier protein; breakfast bar

L: Schlotzsky box lunch - provided by my employer - fills me up the rest of the day

D: ?? I need more protein.

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 453 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 410 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 350 views