Fit Frappe???

MadisonRose
on 3/7/20 1:34 pm
RNY on 01/23/19

Where can I buy this??? I have been wanting to try it and I looked all over my local Walmart today because when I searched online I found that they carried it. Well I could not find it and when I asked a lady who worked there she had no idea if they carried it or not. I know they sell it on amazon, but I didn't know if I could buy it at a local grocery store or if I'd have to go to a health foods store. Seems quite expensive on amazon and didn't know if that was the price it usually runs or if I could get it cheaper?

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

catwoman7
on 3/7/20 2:31 pm, edited 3/7/20 6:32 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I got mine on coffeeam.com $31 for a three pound bag, but they don't waive shipping no matter how much you buy (so I got three bags of it - plus a couple of other things, I think, so the shipping fee was more spread out over the whole order).

NYMom said she used to get it from netrition.com. It's $34 for a 3 lb bag there, but they waive shipping if you order over $99 worth of merchandise (so in other words, it probably comes out to be about the same as coffeeam if you buy three bags. Or you could get a bag or two and then something else from there, since they have other things as well)

I ordered a bag of Mocha from amazon when it was like $27 a bag, but I havent' seen any for that price in quite awhile - they all seem to be $40 and up now on amazon.

MadisonRose
on 3/7/20 2:36 pm
RNY on 01/23/19

Thank you!! That sounds more reasonable. I will definitely check out that site!

catwoman7
on 3/7/20 2:46 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

I just did a lot of googling and there are some other online sites that have it, but it's at least as much as amazon. Or if it's cheaper (like $38), the shipping is outrageous. I don't get it. This stuff is so great - you'd think a lot more places would carry it!!

MadisonRose
on 3/7/20 3:00 pm
RNY on 01/23/19

Yeah, I didn't think it would be so hard find. I've read a lot of good reviews about it and I've seen it mentioned in the menu thread so I wanted to try it! I cannot wait!! The mocha flavor seems to be the most popular so that's probably what I'll try first!

catwoman7
on 3/7/20 4:04 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

mocha is good - I really like the vanilla latte flavor, too.

JB1114
on 3/9/20 10:24 am - Grain Valley, MO

I found it on walmart.com but never in the store. I have purchased from Amazon but they raised the price significantly. Netrition.com has it and I order frequently from them. Great service.

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

MadisonRose
on 3/9/20 6:55 pm
RNY on 01/23/19

Thank you! I will check them out!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 472 views