What's on your Sunday Menu, RNYers?

karenp8
on 3/29/20 6:59 am - Brighton, IL

Good morning menu friends! Miss Lily and I walked for 50 minutes already this morning and will do at least one more long walk later. If we get bored we'll do more! Accountability was spot on food and stepwise yesterday and weight is 120.4 today. We managed to get our walks but did get drenched on the way back from our last one. QOTD I never untie them. Here's the food plan B 1/2c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter L 4 oz crab salad D 4 oz grilled shrimp. Have a great day full of smart choices everyone! I need to find some coffee!

catwoman7
on 3/29/20 7:04 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

oh boy another day at home. Bah! It's supposed to storm off and on all day again today, so I don't know if I'll be able to get a walk in or not. I don't need to go to the grocery store, either. So...I'd better find something engaging to do today, or I'm going to go nuts.

accountability wasn't that great yesterday - I was at the high end of my maintenance range rather than the low end, where I'v been trying to eat for the last couple of months, but at least I didn't blow it. Plus I took a 45-minute walk and did a half hour of weights last night, so I was probably OK in the end. But today I will stick to plan.

QOTD: I never untie my shoes when I take them off - I do it when I put them on. None of my non-sneaker shoes are of the tying variety because tying shoes is a nuisance! (although seriously, it's not THAT BAD - but I always avoid shoes that tie when I can!)

4 years 9 months out:

B: haven't decided for sure yet. Either protein oatmeal, chaffles, or protein pancakes topped with plain Greek yogurt and blueberry compote, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake (may move this to AS since I"ll be eating a late breakfast)

L: salad with diced chicken and light dressing

AS: protein pumpkin pie. Or maybe strawberry compote with light Cool Whip - or grapes.

D: 1/2 Beyond Burger on a "sandwich skinny" with lettuce and light Thousand Island

have a great day, all!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

supershopper
on 3/29/20 7:19 am

Posting again from my couch and cell phone. I'm just having. My coffee but will get dressed in a bit and run to dollar store. I need packing tape and a few other things. Ours sells food also and they have riced cauliflower and chicken sausage and eggs- all $1 it's fun to see what they get in. I have not stepped foot in a a walmart but dh says they actually had a good selection of food.
I think I will also go to the high school or park and wal****il I can walk no more but need to charge this phone first. I feel like a puffy sloth this week.

qotd: I do not unlace - I use my side of my other foot as leverage and wedge them off. Then when I go to put them back on it's like I'm irritated I have to unlace them and replace them... so impatient

food was weird yesterday but did get in a salad with cooked veggies in there and lots of other veggies.

food for today

b: either eggs with 1/2 skinny bagel or protein pancakes. I feel like the pancakes soy lighter which isn't necessarily a good thing.

l: think I'm going to make chicken tenders in air fryer

d: unsure

s: shake

s: shake maybe?

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

Christina135
on 3/29/20 7:41 am

Good morning, and Happy Sunday!

QOTD - I never untie. To take off, or put on, haha.

Breakfast - None, fasting. Hot coffee, hot tea until lunch

Lunch - Fried potatoes with soyrizo, tortilla with vegan sliced Chao cheese, veggies and some hummus

Snack - Fruit smoothie, oat milk, hemp seed protein, frui****er,

Dinner - Not sure, but thinking rice, with veggies, and fresh fried tofu/curry.

Have a great day everyone!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

White Dove
on 3/29/20 3:03 pm - Warren, OH

I was expecting my first instacart order tomorrow. Guess if the strike happens, my order is off.

My tennis shoes are called Propet. They are a lightweight shoe from France and they have bungie ties, so never need to tie or untie them. I have them in many styles and colors.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Rosemi
on 3/29/20 7:02 pm

Hi OHer's....it's starting to get dark here so I know it's late...but I'm going to post anyway... Hope everyone is getting used to staying in... and making the best of it...my home is really getting clean... I wanted to get it cleaned out too but I'm not sure if any places for donations are open. So...boxes piled up. I the last couple of years of reports shredded from a business i closed in 2015...four huge yardbags full...shredded old taxes...and got my 2019 taxes finished...now im going to get one legal size file cabinet out because it's been emptied! Yes!...

QOTD I actually don't wear tennis shoes!

B coffee, pp , vitamins/ 1 costco egg bite

L 3 beef and cheese roll ups

D cabbage and beef spaghetti

Have a safe time everyone

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 434 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 390 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 326 views
What's on your Monday Menu?