What's on your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

Christina135
on 4/7/20 10:04 am

Good morning!

QOTD - Tired peanut butter crackers here!

Breakfast - none fasting, so jus****er

Snack - broke my fast with some fancy Dalgona coffee, OMG I may be hooked. HOLY CRAP it's good with oatmilk!

Lunch - Not sure, I think it may be a gentle pouch day so cottage cheese, mandarins and some crackers

Snack - Fruit smoothie, oat milk, frui****er, chia seeds, hemp seed protein

Dinner - Good question! Possibly some vegan ravioli with marina and veggies. Dinner is a ways away...these things can change!

I hope you all have a great day!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Emiepie
on 4/7/20 1:44 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Same QOTD, I just forgot the PB part.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

ScaleSkater
on 4/7/20 10:18 am

Late to party today

I'm confused cowstail (like a bullseye)

HW 510 / SW 424/ GW 175 (stretch goal to get 10 under) / CW 160 (I'm near the charts ideal weight - wonder if I can stay here)

RNY November 2016

PS: L/R arm skin removal; belt panniculectomy - April, 2019

Melody P.
on 4/7/20 12:07 pm - Amarillo, TX

Good afternoon folks.

yesterday I tried ridding my recumbent bike...went well until I stood up and the upper part of my legs were numb. Then they hurt worse for a while. Just short walks I guess. That totally bummed me out. I miss more vigorous workouts.

I'm super tired today and might try for a nap later.

qotd:depressed cheese (ew)

b:oatmeal, flex flavor packet and sf coffee creamer

l:2ozs chicken breast PP shake and 1 cup frozen strawberries

s:maybe some chicken breast and a low carb tortilla

d: not sure on this one

s:????

artchikk
on 4/7/20 12:56 pm
RNY on 02/12/18

here I am checking in at 2:30pm again.
one of these days I will remember to do it in the morning.

I've got an hour and a half left of being logged in for work today and then hopefully I can DO something.
I would rather be doing laundry or dishes or almost anything else than sitting here waiting for the phone to ring. UGH.
My muscles are super sore today and I think it's due to the long walk and chalk obstacle course from sunday...I didn't realize how out of shape I am. time to amp up some workouts...luckily the weather looks like its starting to get better so I'd love to start running again if I can figure out the best timing.

QOTD: restless yogurt

B: coffee- lots of it...
I had just eaten a hard boiled egg, til DH went to Dunkin drive thru this morning and got me an iced coffee and also picked up a box of munchkins (Dammit, I ate 5 of them and regretted it severely about 20 minutes later).
L: turkey, cheddar and salami sandwich on low carb rye bread and freeze dried apples
D: looks like we're having chicken wings in the air fyer tonight--they're thawing on the counter.
Trying to go snackless tonight as I would really like to still fit into all of my cute clothes when this quarantine is over lol.

Amber
RNY 2/12/18
5'4 1/2" tall, HW : 315 lbs, Surgery Wt: 297lbs.
M1: -17.5lbs M2: -11.5lbs M3: -12lbs M4: -13lbs M5: -13lbs M6: -13.5lbs M7: -12lbs M8: -14lbs M9: -10.5lbs M10: -7.75lbs M11: -5.25lbs M12: -4lbs M13: -3lbs M14: -7lbs M15: -2lbs M16: -1lb **made it to goal!**

CW 148

Patty R.
on 4/7/20 1:59 pm - Harrisville, RI
RNY on 09/08/16

Hi all!!

QOTD: Exhausted Taquito

Stay safe and healthy :D

Dee_Caprini
on 4/7/20 3:36 pm

BreakfastL: I had 2 eggs with a little bit of shredded cheese

Lunch: 1 Folio Wrap with 3 slices of Ham, 1 slice of Tillamook medium cheddar cheese with 1/2 avocado and a TBS of cilantro lime dressing

Dinner, we are smoking a turkey with various veggies (asparagus carrots, potatoes, celery with onion, garlic and various spices)

Snacks: Splurging with a serving of cheese-its (I really need to figure out how to make my own) and a Cottage Cheese (Not together)

QOTD: Busy Chicken

JB1114
on 4/7/20 5:14 pm - Grain Valley, MO

Masks and more masks. I've made close to 50 to donate. The physical therapist was here to check on DH and said the mask he has is the only one he had so I have him one. I would think home health employees would be given mid than one.

QOTD: Anxious Low Sugar Cheesecake

My eating has improved each day since Friday. The last 2 evening meals have been leftovers which I generally don't like. I found reheating in the air fryer is much better than nuking.

I stay home only leaving to take DH to doctor appointments. I don't go in with him. When I do go to the store I feel panicky. Can't wait to get out of the store.

Eats:

PBJ on toast: Click shake; Laughing Cow & Triscuits; pork loin steak, lettuce wedge

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

Teenie
on 4/7/20 6:39 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Mask are just not Available and if it is not a big national chain they do not have contracts with manufacturers. They have to wait till they are available through there wholesaler and then there are limited supplies. I struggle every day with this. It is so sad we do not have enough mask to take care of our health workers

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 464 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 423 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 439 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views