What's on your Monday menu? RNY? and some VSG

supershopper
on 5/25/20 5:05 am, edited 5/25/20 5:10 am

I know most are off today, but I'm not... so

accountability was pretty good- it was my bday Friday and I did have a few bites of ice cream Sat which was planned. Thursday night I had indian food and it was very yummy.

Now back to my more normal food eating

QOTD: how is everyone doing with this pandemic. I have ups and downs. People in my state apparently have forgotten that they need to wear masks so things are sketchy going out.

Food plan:

B: protein pancakes

L: last of the non chicken patties and leftover chicken wings? air fried cauliflower

d: unsure but need to figure out something with baked beans for DH?

s: unsure

S: unsure

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 5/25/20 5:18 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Happy Memorial Day remembering those soldiers who gave their lives for us. It doesn't look like a cookout day here and I still have 3 quarantine days left but Justice and I will take a long walk. I do have a bunting up on my house because DH always used to put it out. I may add some small flags along the garden in a bit.

QOTD: I am bored, tired of hanging around at home and truly feel that life is too short. If I wasn't worried about giving it to others I'd just say the heck with it. Though I don't want to get it again I was at the life is too short place even before this started. But I couldn't live with myself if my actions killed off someone else. I have noticed a lot of people loosening up over time. I had Florida friends who wouldn't leave the house at first who now take daily walks with the group again and have socially distanced BYO get togethers in driveways. I DO always bring my mask and wear it when likely to be within 6 feet of others but I do not wear it when outdoors and far apart from others.

TSS: 4 years, 2 months

B: Coffee! WW zero point banana/egg pancake (final VERY RIPE banana)

L: Sliced turkey and laughing cow cheese

D: Salmon burger with yogurt dill sauce and broccoli

S: cauliflower fried rice or yogurt with strawberry compote, blueberry lemon yogurt pie and/or WW one point blueberry muffin

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

MadisonRose
on 5/25/20 5:41 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Good morning all and happy Memorial Day! My stomach was a mess yesterday. Hurt all day long. Probably from all the junk I consumed the past few days. Since yesterday I've been trying to get back on track.

QOTD: I'm ready for things to get back to somewhat normal. I enjoy working from home, but not being able to do normal routine things is hard. I'm bored with staying at home all the time which is why being on vacation now has been nice. I miss simple things like going to a store and trying on clothes.

B: coffee w/Splenda, 1 pancake and sausage link

L: TBD

D: going out for crab legs

S: L&F yogurt or some watermelon chunks

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

catwoman7
on 5/25/20 5:51 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

we're supposed to have thunderstorms off & on again all day today, so I'll probably be stuck indoors. Boo. Online Mah Jongg game with the usual group at 10:00, then....??? I guess I should do some reading. I haven't made much headway on the stack of library books next to my bed...

QOTD: I've been a mix of stressed and down the last few days, which is very unusual for me. I still follow all the guidelines, although we've gotten together with my MIL a couple of times recently after not seeing her for six weeks. But we wear masks and stay six feet (or more) apart from each other. Our county moves to phase 1 of reopening tomorrow (most of the rest of the state stupidly went wide open a week or so ago, thanks to the state supreme court. I'm glad I live in this particular county!!). This means a few more types of places can open - like restaurants, hair places, and more types of businesses - with some major restrictions. I'm trying to decide what to do about hair. We have an appt scheduled for next Sunday which was made back at the beginning of the year, before all this started. My stylist has her own, one chair studio which is in a building of other mostly one-chair studios, but it's Sunday and she's the only one open. And we're the first appt of the day ("we" as in DH and I). She'll only allow one of us in the building at a time, and she...and we...are required to wear masks. And the building owner has gone nuts with cleaning and sterilizing, all furniture in common areas has been removed, and there are security cameras so they can see if anyone is hanging around the outside of the studios (because they're not supposed to be!). I go back & forth. My hair looks like crap, but I can live with it. I can just put it in a ponytail, and I hardly go out *anyway*, except for my daily walks and an occasional grocery store run. DH has really been complaining about his for the last two or three weeks, though. I don't know what to do. Part of me thinks this will be part of adjusting to the "new normal", we'll be living like this for awhile, and it sounds like she's taking the precautions she should be taking - and the other part of me thinks we just shouldn't be doing this. And if she happens to pick up the virus sometime this week from some asymptomatic client and she herself becomes infected but asymptomatic before we see her on Sunday when we're there - well, there's that. UGH.

accountability was good the last few days but I'm feeling bloated this morning and my weight is up. I'll be pounding the fluids today...

TSS: 4y11m

B: protein pancakes with plain Greek yogurt and blueberry compote, coffee with half & half

S1: protein shake

L: 2 shrimp skewers

S2: Greek yogurt with diced mango, maybe a skinny bagel with whipped cream cheese

D: Thai-style chicken and broccoli currry, no rice

have a great day, everyone!

SkinnyNikki7
on 5/25/20 7:34 am - Vineland, NJ
VSG on 08/13/12

Happy Memorial Day! Happy to not have any school/work today!

Accountability was very good, I have been on track all weekend. Actually slept in today so my eating schedule is going to be messed up so hopefully I still stick with it today.

Wish we knew what to do or where to go today!

QOTD: I am tired of this quarantine. I am glad to be remotely teaching from home and that I get to spend more time with my fiance and children but I am not enjoying all the school work and am bored to death . The beaches just opened up this weekend but nothing else is open yet.

Food plan:

B: Mocha Cappuccino protein shake

L: Matrix mint cookie protein shake

d: Teriyaki Chicken Zoodles

s: greek yogurt/fresh pineapple

64 oz water

Height = 5'2 Age = 37 Surgery Date = August 13, 2012 HW = 231lbs LW = 131lbs

Regain SW = 209.6 CW = 191.2 Goal Weight = 157.6 lbs

The only way you will see results is if you stay consistent!

Christina135
on 5/25/20 10:00 am

Good morning!

QOTD - eh. One day at a time, that's all I got.

Breakfast -hot black coffee (fasting)

Snack - fruit smoothie (frozen frui****er, oat milk, chia seeds, hemp seed protein)

Lunch - Slice of toast, hummus, soyrizo with potatoes, chao cheese

Dinner - not sure. Really craving a salad with everything on it, with some crusty bread and avocado butter. We shall see!

have a good day everyone!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Melody P.
on 5/25/20 10:37 am - Amarillo, TX

Good early afternoon menu friends.

not feeling particularly well. Stomach is upset and my back is hurting. I was going to go to the Urgent care clinic today but it was wishful thinking...they are closed! Will just have to wait it out until tomorrow.

Accountability? What's that? The whole weekend was pretty bad.

qotd: the mask thing is hard for me. I've had a few panic attacks while wearing one. I still will wear one but I don't have to like it! Overall I'm doing ok.

b:oatmeal cups

s:half a banana and a cheese stick

l:PP shake and 1/2 cup hamburger vegetable soup

s: l&f yogurt

d: TBD

Julia S.
on 5/25/20 12:52 pm - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- I started out scared and worried about every encounter. Now I'm just tired of it. I don't want to make anyone sick or get sick but this is a crazy time we are living through. I'm lucky enough to work from home, but that gets old too. The walls close in at times, but I'm lucky to have a job unlike so many other people.

I'm tired of feeling like I need to please people. My roommate is mad at me again and I'm just tired of it. It dredges up all of my insecurities and fears of abandonment and not being good enough. I try not to let it get to me but he "punishes" me by staying away and being non-communicative. As an abuse survivor it pushes a lot of my buttons even when I know that is whats going on, I still have this need to make it right and not have him angry at me. I know part of it's my issue, and it's really hard to explain but it just makes my stomach hurt. As a survivor I always feel like it's my fault, even when I know it's not. I always assume it's something that I did, and my first response is to mentally ask what did I do wrong? It's so much easier to live alone.

The sad thing is the argument was about having data on my Moms cell phone. She has a flip phone at her own request, she couldn't figure out a smart phone. But she has difficulty even getting her voicemail and texting. So my response was no she doesn't need data. I kept saying no and he finally hung up on me. I left him a message asking why he thought she needed data and his response was a text I'm not going to talk to you with that attitude from last night and now the voicemail. OK, I'm good with that and I'm enjoying having the house to myself.

I need to get back to work, so have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 5/25/20 2:12 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

I am sorry you are dealing with this. I hope you are getting help from someone not too involved to assist you in working out the issues with your roommate so that you can be in a better place.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

SkinnyNikki7
on 5/25/20 2:30 pm, edited 5/25/20 7:31 am - Vineland, NJ
VSG on 08/13/12

I also am an abuse survivor so I definitely understand where your coming from but just so you know you ARE good enough!! I am the same way and never want anyone to be upset with me and go crazy trying to fix things when half the time I didn't even do anything wrong. From what you explained it doesn't sound like you did either, so for now don't stress about it and just enjoy having the house all to yourself!!

Height = 5'2 Age = 37 Surgery Date = August 13, 2012 HW = 231lbs LW = 131lbs

Regain SW = 209.6 CW = 191.2 Goal Weight = 157.6 lbs

The only way you will see results is if you stay consistent!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 428 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 385 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 299 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 427 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 299 views