What's on your Saturday menu, RNY'ers?

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 5/30/20 10:27 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Sorry you have a hard time finding shoes. Women's feet have been getting so much larger you would think your size would be easier to get. I am only 5'3" and I wear a size 10. But at least I wear a medium and pretty much all shoes go to a 10. My SIL wears a 10 narrow and she has a really hard time finding narrow shoes without paying a lot and often she doesn't love them.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Lisa91941
on 5/30/20 8:52 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning all! It's starting out as a beautiful day here. Our oldest granddaughter spent the night so my food was not on plan. I cut back on volume and went to bed hungry. I'm into my protein coffee already this morning so I'll be back on track. Not much on the agenda today besides taking said granddaughter back to her folks. Won't stay long. My Son in law works for me, so I try to give him wide berth most weekends. He gets enough of me M-F.

QOTD: These Toms tennies. They've been all over with me. When I put them on, I always smile because these shoes have water soaked in them from beaches in Vero Beach, Fl., Cabo San Lucas and Nassau from travels with my husband and kids. As well as many other places. They are wearing out and I need to see if I can replace them, but new ones will be missing the "DNA" of our memories. Other than that, I have a pair of CK knee boots that I bought just when I started loosing weight and now that my calfs are a more normal size, they are awesome!

Food today should be

B: protein coffee

S: jack link sugar free jerky

L: left over pork

D: chicken thigh, avocado

Peace, everyone,

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

karenp8
on 5/30/20 11:17 am - Brighton, IL

Posting quickly as we're in town where the internet is better. We made it to Indiana last night about 7 and got the camper all set up. Miss Lily and I got a good walk this morning and the camp is beautiful! We saw 2 deer(one eight by our camper) a turkey,a woodpecker and a bluebird. We'll take at least one more walk later. Accountability was spot on food and stepwise yesterday and weight is 120. I even managed to get my fluids in while we were driving. QOTD my favorite shoes are practical:a pair of medium top waterproof Keen work boots. They're comfortable and hold up well too. Here's the food plan B 1/2 c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter L not sure we're out D 4 oz onion burger with cheese and no bun. Have a great day and stay safe everyone!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 5/30/20 1:23 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

You do get to visit some gorgeous places. Keen makes great footwear - they are what Chef DS relies on when working.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 437 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 362 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 361 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 310 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 6 replies · 165 views
Recent Topics