What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Melody P.
on 6/24/20 11:31 am - Amarillo, TX

Good afternoon.

I'm tired...so completely tired. PCP appointment was ok. Nothing new.

lots of pain. I may take a bit of time off of the internet.

qotd:not much I can think of. I was always told I was born old. LOL. I ignored my brother and cousins.

b:Cheerios

l:Cheerios

d:chicken soup.

s:imitation crab meat.

catwoman7
on 6/24/20 12:46 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

G'afternoon, All!

I had a dentist appt this morning - then errands - then Mah Jongg. I wasn't supposed to have a dental appt until the end of July, but last time I went in the dentist found a crack in one of my molars that he said was minor at the time (as in not enough to do anything about), but they'd need to keep an eye on it. Well about two weeks ago one of my teeth started getting really sensitive to hot & cold, and it started mildly aching. I also had these rough spots on a couple of teeth that I thought was enamel wearing off from these sugar free sour things that are sort of like breath mints, only sour. I was eating them off and on all day to keep from eating real food. Well, I thought - now I've done it - the acid in these things is eroding my tooth enamel. So i was totally freaked and called to see if I could get in this week. Well, it turned out the rough spots were just plaque, and the pain/sensitivity was actually in the tooth adjacent to the one with the mild crack. The mild crack hadn't gotten any worse since the last time I was there. The one I was having issues with had a small chip in it - but the chip had mucked up the filling that was in there, so he said all he really had to do was replace the filling. THANK GOD. I had visions of having to get several crowns or something. Whew. Dodged a bullet!

QOTD: other than typical kid beliefs in witches living under the bed and monsters living in the basement, I can't really remember any weird beliefs I had. However, JB's comment about the boiler room brought back a memory of first grade when we took a "field trip" down to the basement of our school building, which was probably built around 1910, to see the boiler room and the coal bin (hard to believe they were still heating with coal in the mid-1960s, but they were...at least in some old buildings). It was pretty spooky - and that boiler was scary looking!!

TSS: 5 y

B: protein pancakes topped with plain Greek yogurt and blueberry/blackberry compote, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: (OK this is weird): 2 "thin stacker" rice cakes topped with cashew butter (1 T on each rice cake). Plus one homemade Greek yogurt/blueberry compote "popsicle"

AS: either 2 Costco chicken skewers dipped in peanut sauce, or a piece of yogurt pie (cheesecake flavored) with 2 T light Cool Whip and strawberry compote

D: whatever I don't have for AS, I'll have for dinner

other snack items (if needed): L&F yogurt, grapes, raw veggies with onion dip made from Greek yogurt

ex: I'm feeling lazy as hell today, but I need to get out and do SOMETHING. Probably weights or bicycling

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 454 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 411 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 352 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 352 views