What's on your Friday Menu?

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 7/3/20 7:05 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Cool log cabin. And it must have been SUPER hot and humid for Lily not to walk with you last night - good for you going anyway!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Partlypollyanna
on 7/3/20 7:08 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Morning everyone! I slept in until 530 this morning and it was lovely! I'm on the deck having my third coffee now and enjoying the cooler morning. We are not hot hot here right now, 90s through next week at least.

qotd - milk, then white, then dark.

Did you know that Morocco was the first country to recognize the United States when we declared independence from England? I learned that in passport control when I landed in Casablanca. My pictures today are from Morocco in home of that factoid - the Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca and two pictures from the Sahara.

today, I am thinking about making a keto Irish soda bread so I can have it toasted with butter. Doesn't that sound delish? I will have bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers for dinner, and cottage cheese with almonds for breakfast and likely a couple ounces of applewood smoked cheddar for lunch.

have a fantastic Friday everyone!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

karenp8
on 7/3/20 8:04 am - Brighton, IL

Beautiful pictures!

Sheila_H
on 7/3/20 8:52 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

"Slept in" till 5:30!!! Wow, you lazy you!

Love the desert pics. One place I have never been and would love to go once things open up.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

catwoman7
on 7/3/20 4:43 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

Morocco is on my short list!

Partlypollyanna
on 7/3/20 5:30 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

We did an organized tour which I would recommend -- overseas adventure travel - It just made it easier to see so much in a short time - and I really loved my two weeks there. Incredible people, history, culture, food!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

catwoman7
on 7/3/20 5:35 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

oh yes - I've heard a lot about them - in fact, I think I might have a $100 coupon from them that a friend gave me...

Morocco is one of those places where i think you'd be much better off going on an organized tour than trying to get around on your own (same with India) - so thanks for the recommendation!! I'll check with them - if & when this pandemic ends!

MadisonRose
on 7/3/20 7:34 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Good morning all! It's so nice to be off work today and be able to sleep in. My accountability could have been better yesterday, but at least I got all of those chocolate chip cookies out of my house. So I can't be tempted any longer!

No plans for today other than to relax with the kitties. I'm looking pretty beat up these days with scratches all up and down my legs and arms from one very rambunctious and playful kitten! Lol I had forgotten how sharp their claws can be and she's always climbing all over me and loves to bite! It's so fun to watch her and my older cat play. At least he gets more exercise now. Once she wears herself out from playing she always curls up on my chest and is out like a light!

QOTD: milk has always been my favorite if I had to choose just one. Although those white chocolate Lindt Lindor truffles are heavenly! If I eat chocolate now though it's normally the dark chocolate since it's a bit healthier. I had never been much of a fan, but I have learned to love it now. I do like those dark chocolate peanut m&m's!

B: premier shake

B2: coffee w/Splenda x 2

L: 2 oz low sodium turkey breast and a hard boiled egg

D: 4 oz baked chicken breast and veggies

S: either L&F yogurt with fruit or a Greek yogurt smoothie with blueberries and banana.

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

catwoman7
on 7/3/20 4:44 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

I LOVE those Lindt while chocolate truffles! I'm so surprised someone mentioned these! I used to eat them a lot before I had WLS. Haven't bought any since - I'm sure I'd eat the whole bag!

MadisonRose
on 7/3/20 7:22 pm
RNY on 01/23/19

I haven't had any since surgery either. I definitely stay away from those as I know I'd eat the whole bag too because they are so darn good!

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 457 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 354 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?