What's on your Monday Menu?

Teenie
on 10/5/20 7:12 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning JB and Menuers,

Beautiful fall weekend here in the Burg. Trees are starting to change by next weekend it should be full on fall colors. It has been nice running weather even at 6AM However Saturday I ran later and it was not dark and I wasn't paying attention had in 2 ear buds and ran out in front of a truck. I scared the heck out of the poor driver so much I sent a plate of peanut butter Fudge to him because I felt so bad I started his morning that way. Luckily his wife walks her dog while I run and I got to know her so I was able to apologize for being stupid.

I just got caught up on Fridays post and see Emiepie deserve a Congratulations. (Just Hope it isn't Ford) LOL And Stacy that dog is so adorable I want to pet that dog.

QOTD: Egg Bites. I lived on them for awhile now I go with the low carb breakfast Sandwiches.

Accountability: Not a terrible weekend but I had some treats.

TSS: 2 years 9 Months and 24 days 133.2 (lowest 130.8)

CB: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Pumpkin Spice w/Miralax and Fiber

MS: Oikos Triple Zero Salted Caramel and a Berry mix

CB2: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Pumpkin spice

L: Mississippi Pot roast and Snack select

D: Zucchini pizza bites or a fish taco? up in the air but it will be a left over.

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and my blood work has been great. My B12 has been High so I cut my sublingual to every 3rd or 4th day. And I have now added 500mg of Magnesium

Exercise: 3 Mile run (Done)

Everybody have a Great Week.

Brightest Blessings

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

stacyrg
on 10/5/20 2:58 pm
VSG on 05/12/14

Thank you. He is pretty cute, but going through full on puppyhood, so he can be somewhat of a pain in the ass!

Emiepie
on 10/5/20 7:36 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! I hope you all had a great weekend. For those of you who might have missed my update later in the day Friday...I was given a job offer, accepted and as long as background finishes up today...I START TOMORROW. So this week will be all about setting a new schedule. I will be working at the office and have a small commute (20-25 mins) and working 8-5 PST when I was used to working from home and 6-3 PST. I am excited and nervous since I haven't been a newbie in 18 years!! I am not sure yet when I will have my OH time yet...... I am also making some modifications to my eating plan (spreading things out a bit instead of eating so much for snack dinner)

Accountability: Not too shabby

QOTD: I got tired of my homemade Greek yogurt and stopped a few weeks or a month ago.

TSS: 6 years, 1 month

B: SF latte, Pear, Quaker protein/fiber oatmeal and turkey sausage

L: Enchilada bake with low carb tortilla and two good yogurt

S: Boars head chicken, honeycrisp apple with PB2

D: Turkey breast, cauliflower, orange, banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Carbmaster yogurt with ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: 6 mile treadmill run and an hour elliptical

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1373 Protein:136 Carbs:128 Fat:42 Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Lisa91941
on 10/5/20 8:38 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Bravo!!!! Cheers to the next chapter.

Sheila_H
on 10/5/20 9:26 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

CONGRATS!!! Can't wait to hear all about your job once you start. How does Em feel about you no longer being home all the time?

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Emiepie
on 10/5/20 10:05 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Thanks! I am sure she is looking forward to some breathing room...lol

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Maddymoe2
on 10/5/20 10:12 am
RNY on 11/22/16

I wish OH had a "love" button! Congratulations on your new job!!

Au_Contraire
on 10/5/20 10:39 am

Congrats on your new job, Kelly! May it be all that you hope for!

catwoman7
on 10/5/20 7:47 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

I found out this morning that the woman whom I'm a legal guardian for passed away over night, so I've spent the morning on the phone with her caregiver and making all the calls I'm supposed to make. Luckily she had pretty precise disposition instructions written out, so we didn't have to worry about knowing what she would have wanted done, what funeral home to use, etc - that was all decided a few years ago, evidently. And she has a burial trust to cover the expenses. So it's just making calls (to her case manager, probate court, etc)... Her caregiver is really upset because she's been taking care of Yvonne for 12 years - she wishes she would have noticed earlier and called 911, but how could she know? Yvonne was 93 years old and had chronic health issues, and there was nothing particularly different that would have clued the caregiver in. It was...just her time.

I have a blood draw at 1:10 today and was also hoping to get out and ride my bike this afternoon since it'll be around 60 for once (yay!), but depending on how all this goes, I may have to stick around and be near a phone (except for when I go for my blood draw). But we'll see. At least it's supposed to be nice for the next several days, so I should be able to get a lot of bike riding in this week.

QOTD: nothing really. Some things will go out of the rotation for awhile, but then I'll re-discover them and they're back in. For example, sugar free popsicles and sugar free Jello. I hadn't eaten either in at least two or three years, but then I discovered they're good to have on hand when I'm wanting something sweet, since they usually do the trick and don't do much damage. I also remembered the other day that I used to make crustless protein pie this time of year - I'd totally forgotten about it given the excitement over yogurt pies the last few months - so I made one the other day. It's great! So that's back in the rotation, at least for the fall and winter (but I'll alternate them with yogurt pies, since I love those, too!)

TSS: 5y4m

B: protein pancakes with 1/2 C plain Greek yogurt and 1/2 C blueberry compote, coffee with half & half

MS: protein pumpkin latte

L: AmyLu chicken sausage and either a tomato sandwich or a cup of chickpea harissa soup

AS: probably yogurt with fresh raspberries

D: turkey breast slices and 1/4 C sweet potato casserole (it's been in the freezer since last Thanksgiving!)

have a great day, everyone!

Emiepie
on 10/5/20 8:10 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I am sorry for your loss.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 457 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 354 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 354 views