What's on your Wednesday Menu?

stacyrg
on 10/14/20 12:25 pm
VSG on 05/12/14

Good afternoon all, and happy wednesday. Why isn't it Friday? A late post for me, but I was up early with the puppy then had court. Another appearance at 1:30 my time so taking a quick break. This court for home thing sucks actually. I never thought I'd say it, but I miss the normalcy of my office.

QOTD: Garlic and lemon pepper on chicken.

My plan:

B: latte with fairlife (x2)

L: Not going to happen unless I eat after my appearance. I did grab 2 bagel chips (ugh)

D: bunless burger after spin

S: definitely something before spin, particularly if I don't have anything in the general vicinity of lunch

E: outdoor spin.

Au_Contraire
on 10/14/20 1:07 pm

Hello my RnY friends! Happy Wednesday!

I had a doc's appointment early this morning that I thought was supposed to be on Friday. Lying in bed extremely late last night I realized this, and set an alarm for myself. Of course, I set it for PM rather than AM, and managed to arrive 11 minutes late, which is after their cutoff point. The doc couldn't see me so it was a wasted trip. Hope they won't charge me. But honestly today my shoulder (intermittent pain still hitting me there 6 weeks after my pneumonia vaccination) is perfectly ok again, and I don't think there's anything I'd be willing for them to do to help me anyway unless it worsens, which I am determined won't be the case. I made the appointment earlier after 2 days of aching. Glad I'm ok now!

Also, I was so rushed in the morning (and I am so not a morning person) that I, on automatic pilot, put a contact lens into the eye I just had surgery on. It was hard to get out and is still red and a bit sore. So dumb! But I just wasn't fully awake. Tomorrow I have cataract surgery on my other eye. It's a weird procedure whi*****ludes a machine making very strange noises, rather like what I imagine a beluga whale makes when calving. But the result is phenomenal! When I get back from surgery tomorrow I will throw away all of my remaining contacts so I won't try putting them in while half awake again!

It's rainy here today but I have a cool new purple trench coat which I enjoyed wearing on my fruitless trip to the clinic. I'm down another 2 pounds this morning! I can't tell you how chuffed I am to be fighting the regain...it is a joy.

Anyway enough medical talk! Sorry for droning on about it!

QOTD: I use herbs in my business, and have at the very least several dozen, if not more - native plants, European transplants, Native American medicinal and folkloric herbs, Chinese herbs, and Ayurvedic herbs. But the culinary herbs I use are different. I have many I use as tea, and for cooking I like Italian flavors (basil, oregano, fennel) and Asian flavors, as well as onion and garlic powders, a variety of salts, etc. Today I added too much pumpkin pie spice blend to my coffee grounds, which ended up clogging the coffeemaker and had to be thrown out. Just a morning of errors on my end!

First: Coffee with cashew milk and SF syrup

B: AmyLu's Andouille chicken sausages

L: salmon

D: more salmon

S: if necessary, an ounce of SF jerky

Wishing every one of you happiness today!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 445 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 400 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 334 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 435 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 334 views