What's on your Monday Menu?

White Dove
on 11/9/20 6:05 am - Warren, OH

I love all of the exercise you do. I was sore last night from mowing grass and cleaning up leaves.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Sheila_H
on 11/9/20 6:36 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

I always feel a weird sense of accomplishment when shampoo and conditioner finish at the same time.
And, behold, my biggest accomplishment during the quarantine has been mastering the folding of the fitted sheet. I am no longer scared of the fitted sheet.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

supershopper
on 11/9/20 4:35 am

morning- came back to GA for weekend, cleaned out the fridge from the power outage issue and took everything to the dump in town so it wouldn't sit till trash day. Then DH cleaned the drawers while I was gone. went to gym and Walmart for a few things to tide us over. im leaving to go back up after work with pups. have an onsite meeting tomm I can't get out of though I tried.

QOTD: i'm focusing this week on lower carb (till vacation Friday) and trying to stop when my stomach does that first blip feeling instead of continuing. I also have 2 gym sessions to get in this week before going.

food plan:

b: coffee/premier

eggs/cheese stick/1/2 joseph pita

b2: shake?

l: salad with beef fajita strips/bolthouse dressing/cooked veggies

l2: yogurt?

d: unsure

s: unsure

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

Melody P.
on 11/9/20 4:50 am - Amarillo, TX

Good Monday morning everyone.

I'm up way to early and feeling very very crappy. My sinuses are starting to improve though so that's good. I've sold 144 of the new tutorial I made, that absolutely shocks me! It's exciting though. That'll take care of Christmas stuff and get me through the appeal process with SSD. If I knew I could sell tutorials like this I wouldn't need it as much but trust me...a design this popular is more of a fluke than a guarantee.

we have the kids today...yay. I'm so worried about covid and I don't feel comfortable with watching the kids but no one else will. Sigh...

qotd: my mini goal is to be back to my lowest weight and go from there. I've got 6 pounds to go to do that.

b: 1 egg, gf raisin bread and coffee

l: 1 cup Cheerios and 1/2 cup almond milk

d: ???

s: popcorn, 2 gf shortbread cookies and maybe another cup of coffee

have a good day everyone.

Melody P.
on 11/9/20 9:21 am - Amarillo, TX

Update: I've now sold 150 tutorials for the snowflake which I named Nevicata...which is Italian for snowfall. Also a few other tuts and a few finished snowflakes(more than 10!)

Erin T.
on 11/9/20 4:56 am
VSG on 01/17/17

Morning! It's a brighter week to be an American isn't it? Work felt heavy last week and I had a low-grade headache from Tuesday until Friday. My plans for this week include two difficult conversations with people on my team that need some correction, a tarot card reading, and getting the house ready to put up the Christmas tree - probably this weekend. I also have two final exams to take for my classes and I'll be done for the semester. I normally take a winterim class, but I'm not this year because of my surgery so I'll have nearly 2 months of class-free time. I can't wait to read more books for pleasure!

QOTD: My mini goal right now is to get myself back to walking 3+ miles at a shot before my December 1st surgery. I did 2 miles yesterday plus pushed the reel lawn mower around and weeded our flower beds. I'm good and sore this morning.

My Food:

• Coffee w/ Cream x3
  • Eggs, cheese, and leftover onions and peppers
  • I think we're going to do a bon fire and have hot dogs over the fire

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 11/9/20 5:06 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Grocery stores and Trader Joe's are easier to get into during the week anyway. I forgot how much I hate to shop on weekends until we stopped at the store yesterday.

We have been dealing with Tropical Storm ETA since yesterday morning. Right now on the east coast of Florida there is a lot of wind but no rain, though I believe there is both at my place on the west coast. It will probably all change in an hour or 2. We did essentially nothing yesterday so I hope there is some break in which we can take at least a small walk. I did get some Christmas stocking knitting done but I am working on the pattern and it is slow going so I have to stop after a while.

QOTD: I want to get back down to my goal range by Christmas. I need to get more accountable to make that happen though.

TSS: 4 years, 7 months

B: Coffee!!! Light French toast

L: everroast chicken and laughing cow cheese

D: WW turkey bolognese over zoodles

S: cheesecake/strawberry yogurt pie

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Christina135
on 11/9/20 5:14 am

Good morning!

QOTD - I'm just trying to take it a day at a time, and feed myself well. Cutting way down on coffee (at dr's suggestion) and I am not happy about it. I am on a new migraine prevention medicine, not happy about that either but if it helps me avoid the pain, I'm willing to try.

B - fasting so black coffee, water

L - Kale/polenta/soyrizo/ scramble with vegan cheese, sliced apples

Snack - yogurt with chia and hemp seed hearts

Snack - fruit smoothie - kale, mango, pineapple, almond milk, chia seeds, hemp seed hearts, vegan protein powder, turmeric and ginger

Dinner - Beyond burger with vegan cheese, side salad and pasta

Have a happy Monday everyone!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Partlypollyanna
on 11/9/20 10:21 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Good luck with the coffee dial down. Can you drink black tea or is it all caffeine?

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Christina135
on 11/9/20 11:50 am

He was real quick to psh psh my questions about hot green tea, hot black tea, Earl Gray, etc. He said all caffeinated tea. I'm getting to the point where I'm having 6 stress headaches a month, and some are progressing to full blown migraines so I'm willing to try anything. It's just rough because I really really love coffee. And tea. And hot tea is how I sustain myself when it's cold, especially in the evenings when I'm fasting. So, I'm going go have to find some caffeine free, non insulin response causing plain ass old tea that I can steep and sip on! Wish me luck!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 468 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 427 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 359 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 443 views