What's on your Monday Menu?

catwoman7
on 12/7/20 5:59 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I'm so glad to hear you guys are continuing to get better - after reading horror stories on cnn and other news Web sites this weekend, I was worried about you!! (although I'm also aware that 80% of people have mild cases - hope that'll be the case with us if we come down with it!) And I'm with you on walks and grocery store runs. Since I can't get out much these days because of the colder weather, grocery store runs are becoming the highlight of my week again!!

Emiepie
on 12/7/20 5:25 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! I love ALL CHEESE! We had a pretty low key weekend. I did put up some Christmas decorations and baked a bit to take to work but that's about it. JB- your gingerbread houses are adorable.

Accountability: After being on track all week, I blew it Saturday night. My stomach didn't like some dried onions I had so I tried to settle it a bit, by eating other snacks. I know, no logic there. I was back on track yesterday but I'm still feeling bloated and gross from Saturday night.

QOTD: I am very clumsy but not necessarily a dropper. I run into things all the time though.

TTSS: 6 years, 3 months

B: Sf latte, eggbeaters, turkey sausage and apple slices

L: Grilled chicken/boiled egg/ranch salad, string cheese, and a plum

S: Mikey's muffin top, carbmaster yogurt, and a turkey stick

D: TJ Mahi Mahi burger, cauliflower with cheese sauce, sliced orange/ banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Chompie's toast, Greek yogurt with 1/4 cup fiber cereal

E: An hour treadmill run and one hour elliptical

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals: 1530 Protein:143 Carbs:127 Fat:57

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 12/7/20 7:19 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Funny you mention masking Stomach not liking something with food intake. I over ate fish tacos for dinner last night and got sick. As soon as I came out of the bathroom I put something in my mouth. DH was like what the heck. I said you will never understand.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 12/7/20 7:03 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I totally get it!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Christina135
on 12/7/20 5:34 am

Good morning all, happy Monday!

QOTD - I am more of a tripper than a spiller.

Breakfast - fasting, so hot black coffee (and lots of it please) and water

Lunch - No idea, but thinking back to my good old kale/tofu/soyrizo scramble with vegan cheese, maybe on a tortilla?

Snack - apple with peanut butter, pepitas with dried fruit

Snack - fruit smoothie

Dinner - Pizza. I could really use some veggie pizza

Have a great day everyone! Be safe, be well!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

catwoman7
on 12/7/20 6:14 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

this weekend was busier than most - I worked on one of my organization's Web sites most of the day on Saturday and am mostly done with it. Then yesterday was DH's birthday, so our two moms came over for pizza and cake. I didn't make a pig of myself (had two pieces of pizza - one from the large pizza and the other from the small pizza) and a small piece of cake, but still, it put me way over on calories. Feeling it this morning - so it's back on track starting now. Luckily we won't have all the usual holiday parties and luncheons this year because of COVID, so it should be easier to keep on the straight and narrow this season.

I'd forgotten that I'd signed up for a Polish film festival this weekend (all films were online this year). I'm hoping they still have them up because I'm so bummed that I missed it!! I also have to watch a film for my film discussion group meeting this coming Friday. And get caught up on lectures for one of my classes. At least it's kind of a light week otherwise...

QOTD: not really. I'm kind of a kluttz, but I don't think I spill things any more than the average person does.

TSS: 5y6m

B: plain Greek yogurt with cranberry/cherry compote, coffee with half & half

MS: eggnog protein shake (made one yesterday out of this almond milk eggnog that I got from Aldi's for DH - but he wasn't crazy about it. So I diluted it with unsweetened almond milk, added protein powder, nutmeg, and ice - and whirled it around in the blender. Yum! More calories than my usual protein shake, but not awful so I was able to work it in. It was great!!)

L: either cottage cheese or a breakfast sandwich from Aldi's (English muffin, egg, Canadian bacon, cheese)

AS: the usual L&F yogurt with raspberries. Maybe some pumpkin hummus on a graham cracker (if I'm able to control it - love this snack!). Or maybe an apple..

D: turkey slices with 1/4 C sweet potato casserole

ex: (Zoom) senior cardio/strength class this morning (I hope I like the new instructor. I'm really going to miss the former one!). And a Zoom Zumba class this evening with my favorite Zumba instructor - I'm so glad they finally put his class online!!

have a great day, everyone!!

Emiepie
on 12/7/20 7:04 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Happy Belated Birthday to your DH.

Greateight
on 12/7/20 6:36 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

Back to the Chicago cold. We got in about 5:00 last night and one of our furnaces was out, so half of the house was freezing. Fortunately, the other half was cozy. We ran straight out and got a Christmas tree, because our schedules this week are pretty hectic. We haven't decorated it yet, but I love the piney smell in the house.

Fortunately, the COVID cases in Illinois are retreating from their election celebration spike. I think that yesterday, there were about 8,000 new cases which was about half of where it stood a couple of weeks ago. I am still going to socially distance as much as possible with the cold weather and everybody inside.

Marilyn and my son are going to Dallas this weekend to visit DD and maybe do some Christmas shopping, so I am going to be on my own next weekend.

We ordered out and my pot roast was so big that I think I can eat it all week.

QOTD: Oh yes, big spiller. In fact, I spilled my ice on the plane yesterday.

Breakfast: Protein Bar

Lunch: Pot Roast

Dinner: TBD

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

catwoman7
on 12/7/20 5:35 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

I was supposed to come down there January 7 for another follow-up with my plastic surgeon, but I just emailed them this morning to say I'd better reschedule to March or April, since I figured the hospital is pretty chaotic with all the COVID patients. But....maybe it's not? Although it's probably just as well - if they're not overflowing with COVID patients now, they might be by then, and also, I'm not sure I'm comfortable staying in a hotel just yet. And then there's the risk of bad weather. Spring is probably a better time all-around.

Teenie
on 12/7/20 7:06 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning JB and Menuers,

A zoom gingerbread party sounds like it would be fun to do. That is exciting that you had a zoom Meet up with your OH pals. That definitely seems like it would have been a great time. I have not been forced to zoom to much and I do not have a camera on my monitor so when I do zoom I have to use my iPhone. For some reason it just doesn't seem as cool as the way the rest of the world zooms.

The weekend was pretty relaxing. Got moms hair cut and colored so she is ready for the Holiday. Someone also got smart and her bowling is canceled to at least the beginning of the new year. That makes me happy knowing she is not putting herself in harms way. I also got my Christmas cards in the mail. I only did 60 this year but dang they do get pricey. I been doing them for years. I just want people to know even though I may not see or hear from them they still mean a lot to me.

I love all the cheeses too. Oh I have stilton on my mind now. I want to stuff it in a chicken breast wrap it in bacon and bake it. That sounds like a great breakfast but I will stick with what I brought.

QOTD: Not excessively. But I have bad balance. I would love to take a balance class. Maybe I need to find one online.

Accountability. I had a piece of Keto bread last night shmeared with butter and peanut butter and I had 2 glasses of wine in the Hot tub Saturday evening. I had to use my new wine glass that DH got for my birthday. But on the good side I did an extra walk on Saturday and ended up with over 12,000 steps and that rarely happens do to the desk job.

TSS: 2 years 11 Months and 26 day 131.6 (Lowest 129.4)

MS: Premier Blueberry oat Protein shake and berries

L: BBQ Chicken Casserole and snack select

D: French onion Meatloaf and Mashed cauliflower.

Exercise: 3 mile run (done) It was 28°

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and my blood work has been great. My B12 has been High so I cut my sublingual to every 3rd or 4th day. And I have now added 500mg of Magnesium

Everybody have a Great week.

Brightest Blessing

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 398 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 387 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 257 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 324 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 6 replies · 130 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?