What's on your Thursday menu?

Melody P.
on 5/6/21 2:57 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin everyone! Hoping today finds you doing well.

Nothing much planned for today. I have my appointment with the psychiatrist mid morning and then who knows what the day will bring. I'm sure I'll have to pick up some meds but we'll see.

we've been trying to find a white lilac plant but they are not in stock anywhere around here. It's a little past the time to plant them...at least here anyway.

QOTD: What mystery do you wish you knew the answer to?

For me it's a personal thing. My great great grandma...disowned all but one of her 5 kids. As far as I can tell she was married at least 4 or 5 times. She seems to have been a prolific liar! lol we have done a lot of research and she remains a mystery. Her son, my great grandpa, died before my grandma was born due to a burst appendix. His mother never met my grandma...never made an effort to be part of her life. I guess there is just part of me that wonders how you can just decide your kids don't matter. My grandma was an only child and could of used more people in her life as a kid. It really boggles my mind! Nothing this woman said seems to have been true.

B: just egg, salsa and GF toast - coffee before

L: I'm guessing GF chicken tenders and maybe some crackers...

D: totally unsure of this one

S: popcorn, raspberries and a chai tea

KalesD
on 5/6/21 3:56 am
RNY on 09/30/20

Good Morning

It's a frosty morning up here today.. brr! I'm headed out for another run shortly and then I'll see what the day brings. Trying really hard to focus on my mental health and getting back into a better headspace - not surgery related but more stress and work related I think.

B: fairlife latte

s: 120g cottage cheese, 15g PB, 40g raspberries

l: 2oz deli Turkey, 1 laughing cow wedge, 1 small pepper, ebtb seasoning, light babybel

s: undecided

D: 2oz bbq steak with small Caesar salad

S: London fog

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

MadisonRose
on 5/6/21 5:28 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Good morning all! I don't know what's going on with me but I have just been so sleepy and don't have any energy lately. No matter how much sleep I get. I have resorted to working out on my lunch breaks again because I could not drag myself out of bed early enough to get it in. My weight is still up as well and has been fluctuating between the same five pounds. It just seems to be stuck there and it's so frustrating. Not sure if this has anything to do with my thyroid issues I apparently have now which showed up on my lab work. Apparently my calcium is also low which I don't understand why as I take my calcium vitamins religiously.

QOTD: Probably family stuff. Why my grandfather changed his will and decided to leave all the land and everything to his son and nothing for his four daughters. Also, what happened to my grandmothers diamond engagement ring.

B: fasting until noon. Black coffee, hot tea and water

L: protein shake and Ezekiel toast with peanut butter

D: leftover salmon and cauliflower rice

S: L&F Greek yogurt & an apple

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Christina135
on 5/6/21 5:47 am

Mernin' yall. Happy Friday eve! Missed y'all yesterday, just have lots of work stuff going on!

QOTD - Hooo boy. I don't know that I could limit it to one. We live in a world shrouded in mysteries don't we? I don't really have any major family mystery (people are ******** I have come to accept this). I guess I would need more time to deep dive to truly pin point one?

Breakfast - fasting so hot black coffee and water

Lunch -quinoa bowl with air fried tofu, tomatoes, cucumbers, hummus, kalamatas, tomatoes, mandarins, and a dressing of liquid aminos, apple cider vinegar, olive oil and red pepper flakes. I'm hungry already!

snack - mint chocolate smoothie

Dinner - enchiladas, rice and beans (vegan for me). Kids are here starting tonight!

I hope you all have a great day!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Emiepie
on 5/6/21 5:50 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Happy Friday-Eve! Yesterday was so chaotic but busy so it flew by that's for sure. I also had a hard time turning off my brain so I could sleep, considered another rest day on exercise but I'm up and at it!

QOTD: I can't think of anything at the moment. I know very little about my family history so maybe just knowing some basics would be nice.

TSS: 6 years, 8 months

B: SF latte, Pear, Quaker protein/fiber oatmeal and turkey sausage

L: Spinach salad with deli chicken, and feta cheese, carrots, SF pudding and a honeycrisp apple

S: Whisps cheese, mixed nuts, an apple and yogurt

D: Apple and Gouda chicken sausage, cauliflower with cheese sauce, sliced orange/banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt with ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: Elliptical and treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1483 Protein:100 Carbs:115 Fat:74

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

catwoman7
on 5/6/21 5:52 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

I'm taking my bike in for tune-up this morning, then I'm hosting a Zoom lecture (last one of the season - halleleujah!) this afternoon. I probably need to finish watching a movie for my film discussion group that meets tomorrow, but I saw the first half hour or so of it the other night, and I'm just NOT getting into it. I really don't want to waste another 90 minutes of my life watching the rest of this. Maybe I'll just read a synopsis of it and go with that.

QOTD: I started working on genealogy off & on about five years ago, and I can't for the life of me find any ancestors that came before one of my great grandfathers. That family seems to have just dropped out of the sky in the late 19th century. Hopefully one of these days something will happen and I'll be able to break through that brick wall.

B: coconut skyr with 1/2 diced mango, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: turkey chili

AS: protein muffin

D: 2 oz ham, 1 C low fat cole slaw, 1/2 C gomae

ex: may take the day off. I've been hitting it pretty hard this week

have a great day, everyone!

Greateight
on 5/6/21 6:01 am, edited 5/6/21 12:13 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

I ran yesterday for one of the first times since last summer when I was doing the virtual Lake Tahoe run with Kelly. We did 1 mile run, 2000 meter row, 1 mile run. My time was 33:26. I did the first mile in about 11:20, the row in about 9:40 and the last mile run in about 12:30.

Not fast but it felt pretty good. Maybe I should do some 5-k's this summer, if they are still a thing. If it was drivable, I would do Chrissy's because snacks and generalized cuteness.

Today, I have a long series of non-participatory calls. That means at best, multi-tasking and at worst, flat out napping.

QOTD: I would like to know about the unidentified flying objects that the Air Force and Naval aviators have been seeing.

I don't have a real good sense on the menu today. Marilyn has tennis playoffs this morning, and her Mom is coming out tonight, so we may be winging it.

Breakfast: avocado toast

Lunch: pizza

Dinner: TBD

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Teenie
on 5/6/21 7:00 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Thanks for the shout out. Greatly Appreciated. I needed a boost before my meeting. I think this helped.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

ladygodiva1228
on 5/6/21 11:25 am - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15

There is something big coming from the ET's of the Universe and now the government is trying to slowly let people know we are not alone so that when they appear everyone doesn't go bat **** crazy.

When you get a chance do a little research on The Pleiades it is an open star cluster in the Taurus constellation.

What people don't realize or understand is that this planet has been visited by several different races of ET's for tens of thousands of years. The Covid-19 is just the start of how this planet is going to change and unfortunately for the majority of us it is not going to be for the good of mankind.

Dr. Sanchez Lapband 9/12/2003
hw305/revision w280/cw197/gw150

Revision from Lap Band to Bypass on 2/4/2015 by Dr. Pohl

Lisa91941
on 5/6/21 6:24 am, edited 5/5/21 11:24 pm
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Yesterday flew by and I'm hoping for the same today. I did fairly well on my choices, though I did add a single glass of wine while making dinner and chatting that I hadn't planned in. Scale is down a bit more today, 1.5 lbs to pre mini vacation weight. Last night for dinner I did a pan of roasted veggies, chicken sausages and baked feta. Tossed it all in some olive oil and salt and pepper. Baked for 20 minutes, stirred, baked for 20 minutes more. Holy Lordy it was good and I have leftovers for lunch! Yum! We have a long standing tradition of a good friend who comes to dinner on Wednesdays and I make dinner and then we watch a show. We watched a terrible Liam Neeson movie last night. I was snoring I think.

QoTD: My mom mapped out all the genealogy, so maybe: Where is Amelia Earhart?

Menu:

B: egglife wrap, 3 oz chicken tender stuffed with 1/2 pc light string cheese and wrapped in 1 pc bacon

L: roasted chicken sausage, feta, veggies (Is it lunch time yet?)

D: dinner out tonight, planning on chipolte shrimp enchiladas, hold the tortillas, 1/4 refried beans

S: beef jerky, Whisps if needed. 1 pc chocolate if I behave the rest of the day

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 455 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 414 views