What's on your Wednesday Menu?

catwoman7
on 9/8/21 4:13 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

they would have definitely been a good investment back in the day!

White Dove
on 9/8/21 10:47 am - Warren, OH

I know better than to wear pantyhose these days But most of the time, I am not comfortable dressing up with these old legs that have loose skin, cellulite, spider veins, and are white as snow most of the year. So I go and get a spray tan a few days before the dress-up event. It makes me feel a lot better about the bare legs.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Melody P.
on 9/8/21 6:55 am - Amarillo, TX

Quick post from me.

JB, you deserve so much more than to feel this way. I absolutely hate that you're having this happen. Sending up a lot of positive thoughts that things improve or that you find another job.

I've already had the shot in my right eye.

Today looks to be so so. We have to go get some prescriptions and run to the grocery store.

food is up in the air.

QOTD: been a long time. Probably the last funeral I went to which would of been my SIL's dad's funeral in 2019

Teenie
on 9/8/21 7:04 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Menuers,

Oh JB I am so sorry you are going through this with your job. I hope things get better soon. Do the people not realize you are doing the work of 4 employees? What the heck.

I have friends coming in next week for a wedding( I am not invited to wedding not close to the people getting married but close to the family) . I decided to do a taco bar. I am going to do a ground meat, chicken, and fish taco's. I plan to keep them warm in crock pots and allow everyone to build there own tacos. If anyone has any ideas or hacks on this subject please chime in .

The air is putting me in the mood for pumpkin so at lunch today I am going to get the pumpkin spice coffee creamer. Let the fall begin. I am closing the pool Saturday so it will be official fall in my head when we are done.

QOTD: I dress up often. I wear dresses all the time. Just much quicker than pants. However I do not recall the last event I was invited to that required me to dress. I am sure it was pre Covid though.

Accountability: I over ate. I have a burnt almond cupcake I been snacking on.

TSS: 3 years 8 Months 28 days:140 (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

MS: Baked oats and berries,

CB: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

L. Jimmy Dean eggwich and snack select

D: Bunless Chili dog and baked beans

Exercise: 3.1 mile run. (Done)

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great day.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

catwoman7
on 9/8/21 7:47 am
RNY on 06/03/15

might want to make a bean option if you have any vegetarians in the group. But otherwise, this sounds great!

Emiepie
on 9/8/21 6:20 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

A taco bar sounds fun and yummy!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Amy Liz
on 9/8/21 8:39 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ QJB - So sorry to hear about your job being the total complaint department - that is overwhelming. Good news about the condo! I hear you on 'I hate land lording' - I have no desire to own rentals (I was a property manager years ago - no thank you). I ate a lot yesterday, emotional but it was all protein. I slept really well and feel a little more human today.

QOTD - the last time I got dressed up was for my wedding 3 1/2 years ago. Before that I couldn't tell you the last time I wore a dress! Business casual is as dressy as I get otherwise I'm yoga pants an

BTW - the Trader joes eggwich is pretty darn tasty - really simple though. I prefer it to the real good and jimmy dean breakfast sandwiches if you like that sort of thing.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

catwoman7
on 9/8/21 4:12 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

hmmm....I'll pick up a box of those TJ's eggwich sandwiches next time I'm there...

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 459 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 356 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 356 views