What's on your last Monday in April Agenda?

lmfontana4
on 4/25/22 9:32 am
RNY on 03/24/21

If I don't track my calories it is too easy to "lie" to myself about the actual calorie intake. MyFitnessPal keeps me on track. However I have had 2ndifferent weeks that I was away from home with some indiscriminate eating. Mentally it can be a challenge to get back on track. I am buckling down to get my head back in the game so to speak.

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

catwoman7
on 4/25/22 11:25 am
RNY on 06/03/15

my dietitian HATES the fact I count calories and keeps pushing intuitive eating, but the times I've tried to back away from calorie counting have led to gains (at least slight ones that I caught pretty quickly). Different things "work" for different people, and calorie counting has worked well for me the last few years. I guess I'm going to have to lie to her when I next see her, because I'm going to hear about it if she knows I've been calorie counting (although it's hard not to at least NOTICE my calorie intake since I track my food and exercise on MyFitnessPal).

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Teenie
on 4/25/22 12:54 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I have never tracked. I weigh and measure but I have never tracked.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

White Dove
on 4/25/22 7:05 am - Warren, OH

Saturday and Sunday were both in the 80's and I spent each day cleaning up the yard and cutting grass. Even though the sunshine was wonderful I had to take frequent breaks to get out of it and drink water. My evening project was paperwork, sorting, shredding, filing, and throwing away and the stack has been building for close to two years. I was getting close to the bottom when the shredder jammed. I am just putting everything away for another day and it is a much smaller stack now. Did not want to go to the garage for the needle nosed pliers and spend time to unjam the thing.

Melony your niece is so cute and talented. I would never make a kid play an instrument that they did not like, but maybe her mother is right and it will be a good experience for her. When I do something that I have been putting off, I always set a timer and then laugh at how little time it really took

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Christina135
on 4/25/22 7:08 am

Mernin' errybody.

QOTD - writing.

Breakfast - back fasting, so water only. I want coffee with creamer so waiting until my 16 hours is over.

Lunch - no clue, but will be something out with hubs

Dinner - make your own pizzas with kiddos

Have a great day y'all~

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Lisa91941
on 4/25/22 8:37 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Today starts my fourth week of retirement. The days seem long but the month is flying by! We saw Rent at our playhouse this weekend. One of my favorites, and this production did not disappoint. For those who've seen it, Mimi and "Out Tonight" was just fricking unbelievable! I wanted to go right back the next day! Took our daughter and she had a great day being an adult with no kids. We also had a great bartop dinner at an old school steak house. Just a wonderful day overall. Yesterday was on the boring side, and I could not get full. I am hoping for a better day today. I've got a couple Vegas pounds that need to go away!

Today is all about organizing clothes and pulling food for the RV. We are taking it out to the local lake for the week and our son is coming on Friday for a long weekend with us out there. Better be sure to take lots of bug spray and sunscreen!

QoTD: Thank you cards from my birthday/retirement. Whew. Finished them yesterday.

menu:

B: cottage cheese and meat

L: ?

D: pork chops, halloumi, avo and grilled onions

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Code3CeCe
on 4/25/22 1:41 pm

Hey Lisa,

What was the steak house you went to? Is it downtown or closer to where you live? We got tickets to Come From Away next month (matinee) and are looking for someplace fun for dinner after.

And congrats on your retirement! I just got my quote from the County and I have two years - woo!

Lisa91941
on 4/25/22 6:42 pm
RNY on 10/29/19

Dobson's! Make a reservation. It's really popular. We were lucky to get seats at the bar. But the bar is so fun because it's very cozy and the bartenders are excellent. We left our car in parking garage after the matinee and just walked. It's only a few blocks.
I had tickets to Come from Away but we will be in Europe so we gave them up. Was really bummed about that.

Two years will fly by! Yay for you!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Code3CeCe
on 4/25/22 8:09 pm

Thanks Friend! I will report back on my experience. Hey BTW I saw a picture of you in an old post on OH. Do you know any Bessone family members? Sorry to be weird but one of the pictures you posted looked like someone I'm related to.

Lisa91941
on 4/26/22 8:04 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning,

No...not familiar with that name!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 466 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 425 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views