Whats on your (finally) (photo) Friday plan?

Partlypollyanna
on 7/15/22 3:59 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I tried all the diets, so I'm sure I tried this one too!

Happy Friday! Quick post to kick us off but I will probably not come back to read until late or the weekend.

Enjoyed my less meetingy day yesterday but I'm making up for it today. Hosting an open house at one of our offices up north to bring the local teams together, plus a TownHall and local update, then more meetings and a workshop this afternoon. I do have a concert this evening at a new to me venue but it's between the office and the house so I'll probably be gone until after the concert unless I have to run anyone to the airport (we have some visiting leaders in for our open house). Any way, busy out of the house day! The weekend will be getting the car services on Saturday and all the chore-things and the Renaissance Festival on Sunday so it will be a good weekend!

QOTD - I just recently learned that not everyone has a running conversation with themselves in their head! Do you? I definitely do. I talk things through in my head many times, which is good because if I didn't, oh man, I can see some things really going sideways. Learning that not everyone has that interior voice was a shock.

menu today is up in the air

coffee plus half and halfX3

we ordered something hot from Panera for breakfast so I will have whatever that is

lunch tbd, if I can get out, I might pick up a salad somewhere, if I can't, I have a meat stick and a protein bar in my backpack

dinner, something at the concert or whatever is left from the lunch options or maybe a bunless burger

I will also have a couple of cheese sticks in my bag and a yogurt for sometime today.

No exercise today outside of walking the office multiple times because of the activity and at the music venue; it's on a hill so at least there will be elevation gain, lol.

my photos today are from the Friends Experience we did over the weekend. It was fun.

Have a wonderful weekend and fantastic friday everyone!

So many catchphrases, can you find your favorite?

Central Perk

We stole their spot!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Melody P.
on 7/15/22 4:37 am - Amarillo, TX

Good morning Jen and thanks for getting us started.

My iPad's home button bit the dirt yesterday. it just won't work. I'm just so pissed. my laptop and mac now my iPad. I don't have anywhere near the funds to replace any of it. The laptop i want is 600 with the tax. yuck. I do have a chromebook which isn't my favorite but at least I can stay connected. The iPad is somewhat functional but i've suspected this would happen soon. ugh. I prefer mac stuff but i simply can't afford them anymore.

Not a lot planned for the day. I'm going to try backing up my photos on my iPad and we may go get some groceries.

QOTD: I tend to. It usually not very positive though. It's a constant battle of the good and bad forces on my shoulders...LOL

B - JUST egg bowl and coffee oh and raspberries

L - Probably GF chicken nuggets and ???

D - ????

S - chips i'm sure, yogurt and ???

Quick pics of Mona from yesterday.

White Dove
on 7/15/22 5:47 am - Warren, OH
Melody P.
on 7/15/22 6:48 am - Amarillo, TX

Thanks so much for the link! I tried all of them to no avail. I need to see how much it'd cost to fix at a computer place...if they can.

Teenie
on 7/15/22 6:46 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

She looks happy in her new home.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Melody P.
on 7/15/22 6:48 am - Amarillo, TX

Thanks! She deserves alllll the happiness in the world!

lmfontana4
on 7/15/22 7:45 am
RNY on 03/24/21

Can the iPad be fixed? May be cheaper then replacing.

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Melody P.
on 7/15/22 10:03 am - Amarillo, TX

I have to check around...it would but it's a good 5+ years old so I'm not sure if it can be fixed.

Emiepie
on 7/15/22 9:15 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Sweet Mona!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Melody P.
on 7/15/22 10:04 am - Amarillo, TX

She is a sweetheart!